TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
he jumped so he don't get tangled in the wire from the taser..if she was gone use it..she would have fired

u don't take a weapon somebody used on u n not fire back...soon as u get it u unloading..fukk u freezing for..

he knew she couldn't do shyt with it...n the department knows she couldn't.. but the avg person dont
there's no covering up this shyt up then.
There's no reason for him to fire 5 close range shots when the taser couldn't even be deployed. This was personal.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Agent spotted. Stop trying to incite black folks to say and do harmful things so they can end up in prison.
No he's not. So you're just going to say that shyt to him but ignore the obvious cacs and real agents trying to deflect from the facts in the OP..
:gucci:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
my gawd. No words ...smh. thanks for this info.
they are really out here wholesale murdering us- it gets more blatant each day.
This is why I say - research, ask questions, get information bc nothing that we see is at it appears. Nothing that they say is facts.
People in this thread immediately running with the "taser self defense" justified reaction scenario are looking real funny right now...
:patrice:

most ppl think they are stun guns...and others have never been in physical altercations with the cops..

its plenty of videos showin they reload em...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he's not. So you're just going to say that shyt to him but ignore the obvious cacs and real agents trying to deflect from the facts in the OP..
:gucci:
These threads are full of provocateurs. Those who deflect from the tragedy and those who promote violent rhetoric are both agents. I don’t have time to discern who is what, it’s all agent behavior.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i hate to say it, but if she grabbed his taser then he's getting off :yeshrug: a pig with a gun isn't gonna let you tase him with his own taser. shouldnt have gotten to that point in the first place
imma just leave this right here, you stupid cac fuk and to all the c00ns defending this shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imma just leave this right here, you stupid cac fuk and to all the c00ns defending this shyt.

alright, if you're gonna keep arguing. i said "unfortunately i think he'll get off"

you're the lawyer supposedly, do you think what i said is true or false? i didn't say it was right, because personally i think he's a piece of shyt murderer

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
anybody sayin intervene...u could but it could be 1 dead cop...and a chick with warrants and u with a pistol...

2 dead nikkas and the cop..bein a hero

or u could of broke it up..he would draw down on u..call for back up u n her goin to jail..

and who would be recording?

plenty of scenarios that could fukk u..

1 that would help...but u would have to kill her in the long run because u help her by killin the cop..she gone eventually run off at the mouth about it...unless u do it never come back to baytown ever again..she get to talkin she already schzi...nobody would believe her...

Musty

Banned
Daps
Yeesh....I dunno.....it's OK for Black people to disagree on this.....

the "the officer shoulda known that the taser wasn't gonna be used on him" argument is......weak to say the least, because regardless....she shouldn't have taken the taser. What makes you think it's OK to grab an officer's taser from him/her?

We're 100% losing the "hold officers accountable" arguments on this one.

They're protesting at the police station too.

We keep reliving the plot to Do The Right Thing......smh.
:wow:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Lady wasn’t pregnant, had mental health issues. Gone get a bunch of hate and negs but play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Video shows ol girl grabbing the cop taser. That’s instant suicide by cop. We seem to forget officers are trained to protect themselves with lethal force.

Don’t matter if the person trying to go for the cop gun or if they trying to give the cop the fade. 9/10 times you’ll be 6 feet under if you attempt to disarm or overwhelm a cop

I’m not trying justify it,just keeping it a buck :yeshrug: