Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
There's a difference though. Last week he did what had to, he made 3 big throws (missed 1 that didn't mattered because he came back with a better one the very next play) and put us in a position to win a game we had no business winning.

Tonight he did the complete opposite :dead:

Yeah this is the 1st game that he made rookie mistakes that cost us IMO.

calh45

Cal
Daps
What happened to our defensive line? Felt like Kirk wasnt pressured at all…all night long.

The offense…hard to win games with three turnovers and a missed field goal. Also a bunch of penalties yet again(defense mainly). They need to get back to playing disciplined niner football.
Everyone gets blame.

I get coming at Wilks, but if Bosa is gonna be white Chase Young the defense ain't gonna be shyt. Demeco could scheme the way he wanted because 4 guys could get pressure consistently last year. At one point the Vikings stopped giving help on him and he still didn't impact the game.

Kyle got his guy and was telling us all about it in the first 5 weeks. You can't play against a middling defense and have that kinda lack of offensive output with the talent we have. Only Deebo was out skill player wise and Trent being gone didn't super impact them.

The whole damn team took a break during the week and didn't take this game seriously.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's possible the team was buying their own hype too. Last week between the refs, weather, missed field goals etc.. a lot of people were saying it was a fluke game.

They looked like they thought they could just bully the Vikings. Once they turned the ball over and missed another FG, Cousins got cookin and the Vikings had all the confidence in the world after that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Also, CMC played every single snap in the game and the offense didn't look all world like last season or the first 5 week.s There's bigger issues than just depending on him.

I don't think Mason got a single snap and Elijah got 1 that didn't have a fukking chance of working out :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also, CMC played every single snap in the game and the offense didn't look all world like last season or the first 5 week.s There's bigger issues than just depending on him.

Nah... I don't think that's it. They got down the field twice early on and came away with nothing. They could have easily scored 30 points in this game.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah... I don't think that's it. They got down the field twice early on and came away with nothing. They could have easily scored 30 points in this game.
We said that last week too (Aiyuk's drop and Brock missing CMC for a TD). I think we getting too enamored with the pass without having the OLine to pull it off.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You're right we should bench him and play Sam Darnold then. Let's give up on him after a few bad throws. :mjlol:

What are we talking about here? The defense just gave up 500 yards. It's everyone's fault.
Yea but we’re seeing if it isn’t perfect he’s gonna struggle. If he’s gonna be a niner level qb he needs to be able to play good when it’s not perfect.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We said that last week too (Aiyuk's drop and Brock missing CMC for a TD). I think we getting too enamored with the pass without having the OLine to pull it off.

If you wanna argue that the mistakes they've made have made the offense look more pedestrian I agree with that but I don't buy that defenses have somehow adjusted to the team and now we won't be able to move the ball. They still have the pieces to be a top 3 offense in the league.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yea but we’re seeing if it isn’t perfect he’s gonna struggle. If he’s gonna be a niner level qb he needs to be able to play good when it’s not perfect.

What's a Niner level QB? We haven't had a Hall of Fame QB since Young. Jeff Garcia was a decent QB but that's where I'd place him, he wasn't great. Alex Smith was a game manager at best. Kaepernick was a playmaker but by no means an elite QB. Jimmy G was another game manager. Now we have Brock.

Status
Not open for further replies.