Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'ma need an update on Fred to see how disastrous this 2 week road trip truly was but we have a loooot of homework to do.

We learned a lot of stuff about this team these two weeks, the question is if we can get better from it. Last two season we were able to pull it off, we'll see if we still have what it takes :ufdup:

Don't like the fact we are facing a team coming off a bye AGAIN. We really need a W on Sunday to not be as pressed coming off our own bye week cause that Jaguars game ain't looking very fun right now.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'ma need an update on Fred to see how disastrous this 2 week road trip truly was but we have a loooot of homework to do.

We learned a lot of stuff about this team these two weeks, the question is if we can get better from it. Last two season we were able to pull it off, we'll see if we still have what it takes :ufdrup:

Don't like the fact we are facing a team coming off a bye AGAIN. We really need a W on Sunday to not be as pressed coming off our own bye week cause that Jaguars game ain't looking very fun right now.

Yeah, last week was tough. But we hopefully get everyone back and make a run like last year and the year before. We need some additional rushers, also Aiyuk didn't have a single catch in the second half I don't think

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

We learned a lot of stuff about this team these two weeks, the question is if we can get better from it. Last two season we were able to pull it off, we'll see if we still have what it takes :ufdrup:

he was back in but you know how they go about our players...they put them back in and then its a big injury

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trash Purdy had arrived. Darnold season soon :blessed:
talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We said the same thing last week about Brock right?
This game was kinda the opposite of last week though. Brock played great every drive until the last two and he saved his worst for the most important one. I saw some of the stupid shyt he was doing in college to "save plays" in at least 3 throws today (and similarly last week), which was something he avoided doing up until the Browns and tonight. Gonna be interesting seeing what is that about, he might be feeling the pressure to do it all by himself and that's the LAST thing we need from him.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to our defensive line? Felt like Kirk wasnt pressured at all…all night long.

The offense…hard to win games with three turnovers and a missed field goal. Also a bunch of penalties yet again(defense mainly). They need to get back to playing disciplined niner football.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
he was back in but you know how they go about our players...they put them back in and then its a big injury
Yeah, that's what I'm alluding to. We need to know what his injury really is to see if these last 2 weeks were just avoidable Ls or if they were truly nightmare.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
This game was kinda the opposite of last week though. Brock played great every drive until the last two and he saved his worst for the most important one. I saw some of the stupid shyt he was doing in college to "save plays" in at least 3 throws today (and similarly last week), which was something he avoided doing up until the Browns and tonight. Gonna be interesting seeing what is that about, he might be feeling the pressure to do it all by himself and that's the LAST thing we need from him.
Teams starting to figure him out. He needs to be better and the coaching needs to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.