Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
talladega-nights-the-ballad-of-ricky-bobby-dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me.gif
Highkey...

This might have opened the Cousins door if Brock falters this season. You know Kyle loves him and this game will stop some of the hate.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I think the D coordinator is to blame for this even though Purdy threw 2 awful picks.

He had a bad game but the defense was straight up awful.

Straight garbage.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Taco

All Star
Daps
This was a team loss. It is what is. I have not been impressed with Wilkes this far tbh. Probably our most talented defense all around in the Shanahan era and we look like we’re swish cheese. That’s coaching. On another note, I think it’s great we are not the front runners for the SB cause our team can’t run with that praise they do better when they’re underestimated. This should have us back playing with a chip on our shoulder.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Teams starting to figure him out. He needs to be better and the coaching needs to be better.
No doubt. I'm scared he's gonna start forcing stuff because that's when he looks like shyt. Trying to throw it when he's getting tackled to avoid a sack, trying circus throws out of the pocket, forcing it across the body and to the middle of the field to save a 3rd down. All those things he's not good at but I saw a lot of clips from him on college were he forced them. Last two weeks I've seen it too and it has cost us.

As you said, he needs to be better and the coaching needs to be better. Maybe Kyle dials back on the passing and we go back to rushing the ball more effectively to open up the pass. We haven't done that ALL season.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game was kinda the opposite of last week though. Brock played great every drive until the last two and he saved his worst for the most important one. I saw some of the stupid shyt he was doing in college to "save plays" in at least 3 throws today (and similarly last week), which was something he avoided doing up until the Browns and tonight. Gonna be interesting seeing what is that about, he might be feeling the pressure to do it all by himself and that's the LAST thing we need from him.
he had to be the man the past 2 games, just like college.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Highkey...

This might have opened the Cousins door if Brock falters this season. You know Kyle loves him and this game will stop some of the hate.
Oh yeah, I know Kyle is pissed but still low key :scheme: about what happened tonight. Probably gonna ask Lynch for an emergency meeting and shyt and see what picks he's willing to give away :dead:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Also that was the best Kirk Cousins game he has played lmaooo

Easy to do when there's no pressure from the D-line. We need to call Carolina for Burns or see what Minnesota wants for Hunter. I think if they lost Minny might have been willing to part with him, now they can turn the season around being only one game below .500

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
he had to be the man the past 2 games, just like college.
There's a difference though. Last week he did what had to, he made 3 big throws (missed 1 that didn't matter because he came back with a better one the very next play) and put us in a position to win a game we had no business winning.

Tonight he did the complete opposite :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Easy to do when there's no pressure from the D-line. We need to call Carolina for Burns or see what Minnesota wants for Hunter. I think if they lost Minny might have been willing to part with him, now they can turn the season around being only one game below .500
Is it really about talent though? I think this DLine should play MUCH better with the players we already have. Not sure adding 1 more rusher is gonna change much. Can 1 dude make that much of a difference or is our problem more about coaching and just playmakers doing what they are supposed to?

Status
Not open for further replies.