Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man…

Kyle broke this man

Kyle broke this man like Nolan broke Alex Smith and @jwonder broke the PAC-12.

This shirt getting kinda hard to watch

Trey needs reps. Barely played any college ball and then goes out for the season his first chance to get significant playing time in the pros. Of course he’s behind.

If Brock goes down I’d rather him take over then Darnold.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lets cut the bullshyt... Purdy gonna stink this shyt up and Trey will be in by week 8.. white america really acting like this his third season of top level play when it's literally his 9th game, the league had no tape on him, he had a major injury and hasn't played a real game since january... All while never being good in the first place, hence getting picked last

I think Kyle knows it too but he gotta appease the stans

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:russ:

I can't believe folks got sucked into this again this pre-season. The worst thing to happen to Lance's career, besides Shanny tanking him, is the draft picks that were traded for him. Sam Darnold shouldn't be given this many chances against 3rd teamers when Lance barely got a chance to start his career.

If this is how it's already going they should've traded Lance and let him get a fresh start elsewhere. I'm tired of looking at Kyle's coaching malpractice with him......and just so everyone knows Brock has a good chance of having a sophomore slump. They had an offseason of tape on him to learn.
This idea that Shanny is purposefully tanking Trey Lance is Grant Cohn level nonsense conspiracy thinking.

Like why? What does Shanny get by having a spectacular failure on his resume? Tanking implies that Trey showcased elite play that he is now being held back from displaying, so when did he show us this elite play? Or is every bust tanked by their coach? Did DeMeco tank Kinlaw? :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lets cut the bullshyt... Purdy gonna stink this shyt up and Trey will be in by week 8.. white america really acting like this his third season of top level play when it's literally his 9th game, the league had no tape on him, he had a major injury and hasn't played a real game since january... All while never being good in the first place, hence getting picked last

I think Kyle knows it too but he gotta appease the stans

Look breh… me

@Fade Runner 2049 @khross415 @Big dikk @feelosofer @Ishlibidish23 @jwonder @King Kreole @calh45 @Mike Wins @Rekkapryde @dora_da_destroyer @Dat916nikka @FakeNews

are all on board and it’s time for you to get on board and become a Purdy Boi too.

Some of y’all wanted JimmyG gone. Y’all got what y’all wanted.

Now it’s time to back one horse going forward and this is what it is

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Look breh… me

@Fade Runner 2049 @khross415 @Big dikk @feelosofer @Ishlibidish23 @jwonder @King Kreole @calh45 @Mike Wins @Rekkapryde @dora_da_destroyer @Dat916nikka @FakeNews

are all on board and it’s time for you to get on board and become a Purdy Boi too.

Some of y’all wanted JimmyG gone. Y’all got what y’all wanted.

Now it’s time to back one horse going forward and this is what it is

For real I don't care who the starter is long as they play well and can stay healthy :hubie:

Brock played better than any Niners QB since probably Kap in 2013 last year. He deserve the spot to start the year long as he's healthy

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just don’t understand the Darnold hype. Well actually I get it….. it’s the NFL :mjpls: but he’s basically a white Jameis Winston. A TO machine. If he starts we are in trouble.

And I don’t think Kyle is trying to appease anyone I generally think he really likes Brock and sees him as his Kirk Cousins. But Brock is getting crowned a lil too early for me he needs to prove it again in year two yes, what he did was special but again we’ve seen plenty of QBs ball out for stretches then comeback down to earth.

Teams were starting to pick up on his tendencies in the playoffs. He was very fortunate he didn’t throw more INTs. Injuries are a concern as well. He had the arm injury and an oblique injury. There’s still questions about him let’s hope he’s legit and not a fluke otherwise this team is in trouble.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Just don’t understand the Darnold hype. Well actually I get it….. it’s the NFL :mjpls: but he’s basically a white Jameis Winston. A TO machine. If he starts we are in trouble.

And I don’t think Kyle is trying to appease anyone I generally think he really likes Brock and sees him as his Kirk Cousins. But Brock is getting crowned a lil too early for me he needs to prove it again in year two yes, what he did was special but again we’ve seen plenty of QBs ball out for stretches then comeback down to earth.

Teams were starting to pick up on his tendencies in the playoffs. He was very fortunate he didn’t throw more INTs. Injuries are a concern as well. He had the arm injury and an oblique injury. There’s still questions about him let’s hope he’s legit and not a fluke otherwise this team is in trouble.

Darnold is proven garbage

This system with this personnel, QB gonna get more layups than almost any other team. Make the layups and avoid dumb turnovers you gonna win a lot of games. But Darnold good for a couple dumb turnovers every week. I hope he never see the field this year

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

This system with this personnel, QB gonna get more layups than almost any other team. Make the layups and avoid dumb turnovers you gonna win a lot of games. But Darnold good for a couple dumb turnovers every week. I hope he never see the field this year
Darnold is better than Jimmy G and this team has been legit SB contenders every year with Jimmy. We could win a SB with Sam.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Darnold is better than Jimmy G and this team has been legit SB contenders every year with Jimmy. We could win a SB with Sam.

You 2 are really fukking me over right now :mjlol:

When I signed you guys up to be Purdy Boi’s

In the contract it was stated that will be no more Jimmy slander.

Y’all violating y’all NDA’s:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.