Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ambry Thomas is extremely talented and he made a bad choice going pro due to Covid. He should have stayed an extra year.

His time at Michigan he really only played 1 year. He needed more reps

Something similar can be said for Trey

No matter how you slice it, it’s not working and he probably won’t pan out for us. For me, one of the bigger lessons I learned was how much experience matters at playing QB. Yesterday, Trey looked like a guy who only started 5 real games in the last 3 years. His inexperience is absolutely killing him and I’m not sure where he’s gonna get a chance to start at this point. He could be Josh Rosen status and flame out quick :lupe:

And if Trey can’t be successful here, where can he be successful? Say what you will about Kyle, but I can’t think of many QBs who found more success after leaving the Niners

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Of course you miss the damn point. He wasn't running that retarded offense in the second half.
You think Kyle Shanahan changed the entire offense at halftime? Trey had 4 runs in the first half and 4 runs in the second half, two of those 2nd half "non-retarded offense" runs being the dreaded QB draw you hate so much. Overall he had the 2nd most rushing attempts out of any game he played that season. So yeah I don't see the point in throwing up every excuse in the book and trying to crown a guy who has never shown more than one half of good football in 3 years in the NFL and whose only significant stretch of good play in his entire life was a single season of Division II college ball. The evidence points towards him hitting a lucky streak year against weak college opponents, not him having some heretofore unseen elite skill that would be unleashed if only his coach - one of the most respected offensive minds in football who has multiple QB accolades such as MVPs and OROYs under his belt and just took a limited 7th round rookie and made him borderline OROY in half a season - would get out of his way. Shanahan turned bum ass Matt Shaub into the league's leader passer. What has Trey Lance ever done to make you believe it's Shanahan that's the problem and not him?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You think Kyle Shanahan changed the entire offense at halftime? Trey had 4 runs in the first half and 4 runs in the second half, two of those 2nd half "non-retarded offense" runs being the dreaded QB draw you hate so much. Overall he had the 2nd most rushing attempts out of any game he played that season. So yeah I don't see the point in throwing up every excuse in the book and trying to crown a guy who has never shown more than one half of good football in 3 years in the NFL and whose only significant stretch of good play in his entire life was a single season of Division II college ball. The evidence points towards him hitting a lucky streak year against weak college opponents, not him having some heretofore unseen elite skill that would be unleashed if only his coach - one of the most respected offensive minds in football who has multiple QB accolades such as MVPs and OROYs under his belt and just took a limited 7th round rookie and made him borderline OROY in half a season - would get out of his way. Shanahan turned bum ass Matt Shaub into the league's leader passer. What has Trey Lance ever done to make you believe it's Shanahan that's the problem and not him?
Right a coach with a stacked team for years now. That has no super bowl ring. Gets out coached every big game. Going back to fukking Atlanta. So excuse me if I don't have faith in a coach has not done shyt with a loaded roster.

King Kreole

Daps
It's going t be elsewhere. Kyle can't develop talent at all. Definitely nothing like Mike.
2nd_Annual_NFL_Honors_-_Show-06389-1981.jpg

C33brxVWAAAtw30.jpg:large

YiVPEzuAwaxYUE5Pxk1VRqZemEXb9SpQxgnha5LB7m0.jpg

King Kreole

Daps
Where the super bowl rings at?

He didn't develop neither Ryan nor RG3. Are you fukking kidding me? lol
Mike McCarthy has a SB ring, is he a better coach than Sean McDermott or Zac Taylor or Matt LaFleur?

And what do you mean he didn't develop RG3? :dahell: He was his first coach in the pros and coached him to an OROY and Pro Bowl. He coached Matt Ryan from 2nd lowest TDs and 2nd most INTs in his career to winning the MVP the next year...are you kidding me?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Mike McCarthy has a SB ring, is he a better coach than Sean McDermott or Zac Taylor or Matt LaFleur?

And what do you mean he didn't develop RG3? :dahell: He was his first coach in the pros and coached him to an OROY and Pro Bowl. He coached Matt Ryan from 2nd lowest TDs and 2nd most INTs in his career to winning the MVP the next year...are you kidding me?
He ran offense that fit their skills set. Something OC do. :beli: He did zero developing. Just ran plays to maximize their skillsets. He ran the one trip pony spread option for RG3. An offense that the defenses adjust to the next year and got RG3 hurt doing it. Ryan didn't need coaching. He needed a better OC. It wasn't like he was trash before Kyle got there. So he didn't develop them at all.

Shanahan at this point is overrated son. You gotta have dem rings. Friggin Sean McVay got one off of Shanny which makes look so horrible. You whip this team everytime you play except when it really counts due to shytty play calling. This dude blows in big games. Every coach you named that got a ring would have had one with this team by now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah but that slave mentality to get that buttermilk biscuit is just down right. :scust:

They are dikk riding Darnold so hard.
When you white you always get the benefit of the doubt.

Black, couple of mistakes and you done. We know how it is. shyt is shameful.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agree with this tbh :yeshrug:

Unfortunately, I do too

I was holding out hope as long as I could but the writing’s been on the wall for months. Brock and Sam are likely going into the season as QB1 and QB2. And either Trey’s gonna be QB3 or he’ll be traded for a Day 3 pick

It is what it is :manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps

Agree with this tbh :yeshrug:

:russ:

I can't believe folks got sucked into this again this pre-season. The worst thing to happen to Lance's career, besides Shanny tanking him, is the draft picks that were traded for him. Sam Darnold shouldn't be given this many chances against 3rd teamers when Lance barely got a chance to start his career.

If this is how it's already going they should've traded Lance and let him get a fresh start elsewhere. I'm tired of looking at Kyle's coaching malpractice with him......and just so everyone knows Brock has a good chance of having a sophomore slump. They had an offseason of tape on him to learn.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:russ:

I can't believe folks got sucked into this again this pre-season. The worst thing to happen to Lance's career, besides Shanny tanking him, is the draft picks that were traded for him. Sam Darnold shouldn't be given this many chances against 3rd teamers when Lance barely got a chance to start his career.

If this is how it's already going they should've traded Lance and let him get a fresh start elsewhere. I'm tired of looking at Kyle's coaching malpractice with him......and just so everyone knows Brock has a good chance of having a sophomore slump. They had an offseason of tape on him to learn.
You know cacs always hype up cac QBs no matter how much they suck.

Another bad decision but Kyle. You can get the same production from Brandon Allen for a cheaper cost

Status
Not open for further replies.