Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Yall need to give up on trey lance. He just not good enough.

Yall drafted a project when you had a championship level roster

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Been here for a minute. Was a season ticket holder for a couple of years. Had to sell cause I don’t have time anymore. I am not your attack dog don’t ever disrespect me like that again.
@Bryan Danielson . This was some funny shyt though. :russ: You should say what you Cali nikkas say. "Break yo self nicca!!! :mjlol:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
You need to worry about your bum ass team and get off the Niners nut sack.

My team is trending upward. You should be very worried as a niners fan cuz this is it for y'all. The window is closing.

I say this as a person who has rooted for the 49ers cuz I love the roster

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I feel like Ambry Thomas and Ronnie Bell made huge strides in securing roster spots. I'm still skeptical about Bell's separation, but hes a guy who is suited for the slot in this offense. Pesky, good route running, tough after contact. Ambry needed to make a splash because he was about to be cut. With Luther Jr still on PUP I think we go into the season with Womack and Ambry at outside corner depth.

Jamison also has to make the team now considering how bad Oliver has looked. He also flashed solid skills on kick returns.

If Latu continues shytty practices and play, he might be actually cut

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Ambry Thomas and Ronnie Bell made huge strides in securing roster spots. I'm still skeptical about Bell's separation, but hes a guy who is suited for the slot in this offense. Pesky, good route running, tough after contact. Ambry needed to make a splash because he was about to be cut. With Luther Jr still on PUP I think we go into the season with Womack and Ambry at outside corner depth.

Jamison also has to make the team now considering how bad Oliver has looked. He also flashed solid skills on kick returns.

If Latu continues shytty practices and play, he might be actually cut

You have a professional in Bell. I think he can be really good in the slot. His separation ain't good but he has great hands. If he can't contribute it will be because of ability.

Ambry Thomas is extremely talented and he made a bad choice going pro due to Covid. He should have stayed an extra year.

His time at Michigan he really only played 1 year. He needed more reps

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You have a professional in Bell. I think he can be really good in the slot. His separation ain't good but he has great hands. If he can't contribute it will be because of ability.

Ambry Thomas is extremely talented and he made a bad choice going pro due to Covid. He should have stayed an extra year.

His time at Michigan he really only played 1 year. He needed more reps
You team just got good, but they ain't there yet. And of course you are a closet Niners fan, look who you root for. :mjlol:

But I'm calling ya'll all bandwagon fans. Ain't nobody was rocking with them since Sanders was playing. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.