Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I saw how good he looked in the second half of the Texans game. Keep that regular offense for him and not the dumb option BS.
He looked good for one half of football in a game 2 years ago against the 3rd worst team in the league. :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He looked good for one half of football in a game 2 years ago against the 3rd worst team in the league. :francis:
And that's the only semblance of good football he's played in the pros :manny: I'd rather attach any remaining "faith" I have left for him on those moments in the NFL than his one college year doing shyt he has been terrible at doing in the NFL :manny:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dwelley got so much hate on here. He's not a great blocking TD, but dude is golden in the red zone and third down. At his price they can continue to re-sign him
He’s a terrible blocker, a pumped up wr

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Man…. I need to stop reading twitter….

It’s gonna be a rough week for Trey.

I hope the people close to him are telling him to stay off social media, don’t listen to the local and national media and just be Leary of reporters.

Just focus on what he needs to do and don’t let the pressure get to him. Everyone making it “make or break” already

You best stop reading Twitter my GSB, because Trey going to be your best option as of right now. UCL's ain't no joke, and you know in Football there is pressure to stay competitive. He ain't ready, won't be ready for a while. Yet fans will cry for Purdy because of high expectations and then when he hits the field, Brocksanity will be over because his elbow ain't fully back.

knRqq0X.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Developing him, 100%. What Kyle has done with Trey is coaching malpractice.

But "not playing him" is cap. What game he should/could've played that he didn't? 1, maaaaybe 2?
Trey should have been given reps. You can't develop without playing time. Look at Anthony Richardson. Trey shouldve started over Jimmy in 2021.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You best stop reading Twitter my GSB, because Trey going to be your best option as of right now. UCL's ain't no joke, and you know in Football there is pressure to stay competitive. He ain't ready, won't be ready for a while. Yet fans will cry for Purdy because of high expectations and then when he hits the field, Brocksanity will be over because his elbow ain't fully back.

knRqq0X.gif

Well

Atleast for y’all

We know all we need to do is run the ball

We don’t need to throw more than 8 passes and that’s more than enough to beat yall

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Trey should have been given reps. You can't develop without playing time. Look at Anthony Richardson. Trey shouldve started over Jimmy in 2021.
But what reps didn't he get in games? Kyle threw him out there to get injured twice in his rookie year and the first game of last season :dead: I honestly don't know what games you wanted him to play that he didn't? I guess the playoff run from 2021 when he was a rookie? I have no reason to believe he would've stayed healthy anyways.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
But what reps didn't he get in games? Kyle threw him out there to get injured twice in his rookie year and the first game of last season :dead: I honestly don't know what games you wanted him to play that he didn't? I guess the playoff run from 2021 when he was a rookie? I have no reason to believe he would've stayed healthy anyways.
Breh I'm not sure I could make it more clear. Trey shouldve started the entire 2021 season.

Yeah we prolly kiss the 2021 playoffs goodbye but wed know exactly where we stood with Trey.

Again, look at Richardson. He's raw as fukk and he is given full support as a starter. Taking a big project and marinating him on a win-now team is baffling. Even more baffling considering how many assets they gave up for him.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Breh I'm not sure I could make it more clear. Trey shouldve started the entire 2021 season.

Yeah we prolly kiss the 2021 playoffs goodbye but wed know exactly where we stood with Trey.

Again, look at Richardson. He's raw as fukk and he is given full support as a starter. Taking a big project and marinating him on a win-now team is baffling. Even more baffling considering how many assets they have up for him.
I just don't see a scenario were Trey stays healthy in his rookie season. You give Kyle the green light with Lance and he either shatters his leg or gets concussed to Bolivia on his 30th designed QB run by week 7-8.

I think the only difference in Trey starting in 2021 is that Kyle Is in the hot seat in 2022 and probably gets fired if he can't manage a deep playoff run. But un terms of Trey we'd be just as frustrated and puzzled about his real standing as an NFL QB

Status
Not open for further replies.