Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This is all the Niners should be doing against ALL TEAMS. Run hard and Staunch defense. Purdy arm ain't healed. You are starting to see a lot of mis throws on the deep ball with him. He already had a weak arm, but I think we are seeing effects of it not being 100% healed.

Dak is going to throw at least 2 picks against the Niners. That's going to put them in a hole that they can't come out of if the Niners pound the rock.
He threw two perfect long passes to CMC and Deebo and both should've been TDs (CMC dropped his). No QB makes every throw and Purdy ain't even elite to expect him to not miss every now and then :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Heretic you know we nominated you as our Football expert in here.

So I have a question for you. Again I was in a bar, they played loud music instead of the commentary so couldn’t hear anything and haven’t watched replays yet.

Oh and before the “you don’t know football” dikk weed clowns say anything. Yes I know. I have General football knowledge but I never played organized football, I was a basketball player and I have a pretty good mind for that as a former player and now coach of kids who typically has decent teams and won a championship.

With that out the way,

Why wasn’t this a saftey?

I get the contact was outside the endzone, but he landed in plus his knee and football was down inside the endzone? Thanks

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He threw two perfect long passes to CMC and Deebo and both should've been TDs (CMC dropped his). No QB makes every throw and Purdy ain't even elite to expect him to not miss every now and then :yeshrug:
Also Purdy is only on his 10th game starting, he doesn't even have a full season under his belt. He's doing fine :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you seen the Giants schedule. Dem nikkaz are toast :huhldup:

No NFC South to save them this season.
That's what I told my Nephew last season. He's a die hard NY Bum Giant fan. I said the only reason why they made the playoffs last year because NFC South was so horrid. Yeah ain't happening this year.

Giants need to load up on WRs and RBs. Move on from Barkley, he hurt too much.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Side note while brother Heretic gets back to me.

The fans are wilding…. I used to think fights in games was funny but now this shyt is starting to disgust me a little

NFL fans a bunch of degenerates :francis:

I made the decision years ago, never going to a game as an opposing fan again. Not worth it. Too many drunk idiots that'll say anything, almost like they begging you to take a swing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I made the decision years ago, never going to a game as an opposing fan again. Not worth it. Too many drunk idiots that'll say anything, almost like they begging you to take a swing.

I ain’t opposed to that…. I just feel funny about going with kids or taking like your girl. I’d prefer to either go dolo or with a group

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
@Heretic you know we nominated you as our Football expert in here.

So I have a question for you. Again I was in a bar, they played loud music instead of the commentary so couldn’t hear anything and haven’t watched replays yet.

Oh and before the “you don’t know football” dikk weed clowns say anything. Yes I know. I have General football knowledge but I never played organized football, I was a basketball player and I have a pretty good mind for that as a former player and now coach of kids who typically has decent teams and won a championship.

With that out the way,

Why wasn’t this a saftey?

I get the contact was outside the endzone, but he landed in plus his knee and football was down inside the endzone? Thanks

Ball gets marked at the spot where forward progress stops

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Man even some 49ers fans have too much mouth. I had to smack one in the mouth before.

There is a couple on here I'd do it to if I had the chance. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.