Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've NEVER paid attention to you being Chilean. :dead:

Went down there for work back in 2011. Had a great time.

What's the name of that wine yall make there that you can't get anywhere else. Went out for dinner one night and we had that shyt. Man I was fukked up. :mjlol:
We got so many I'm not sure. If it's one that we don't export it was probably some fukked up shyt like Gato, 120 a cheap Casillero del Diablo or maybe they just gave you Chicha :lolbron:

Most likely scenario is that whoever told you that tricked you into believing you couldn't get it anywhere else and gave you one of our good ones though :mjgrin:

I knew you was gonna respond to that post, I was just waiting for it :lolbron:
Being compared to a Mexican is like if I assumed y'all were from Australia or some shyt :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We got so many I'm not sure. If it's one that we don't export it was probably some fukked up shyt like Gato, 120 a cheap Casillero del Diablo or maybe they just gave you Chicha :lolbron:

Most likely scenario is that whoever told you that tricked you into believing you couldn't get it anywhere else and gave you one of our good ones though :mjgrin:

Being compared to a Mexican is like if I assumed y'all were from Australia or some shyt :heh:

not the brand, but it was a type of wine.

can't remember for the life of me.

I didn't buy the shyt, company paid for :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Man Mexicans got so much of a bad rep….. I mean I get it from the standpoint that you always want to accurately represented for what and who you are.

But almost all non Mexican latinos get furious when you call them Mexican.

I have a friend from Panama, a friend from Guatemala, and friend from Argentina and not even even including my PR and DR friends, they used ti get furious when people called them Mexicans (all are woman) and several times I had to damn near hold them back when people referred to them as such :mjlol:

So I feel you!!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man Mexicans got so much of a bad rep….. I mean I get it from the standpoint that you always want to accurately represented for what and who you are.

I have a friend from Panama, a friend from Guatemala, and friend from Argentina and not even even including my PR and DR friends, they used ti get furious when people called them Mexicans (all are woman) and several times I had to damn near hold them back when people referred to them as such :mjlol:

So I feel you!!
I guess it's the same as when any asian person is called "chinese". Not so much about them having a bad rep but more about thinking completely different cultures can be labeled as the same thing.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Man he looked confused as fukk:lolbron:

I wonder what our defense showed him :russ:

Looking like

prince-lips.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

So I feel you!!
this nikka got hoes , I mean "friends", in different international codes :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.