Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The offense is actually underperforming. They would be avg 40+ with a better QB

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The offense is actually underperforming. They would be avg 40+ with a better QB

We have a qb that's only thrown like 2 picks like 20 tds and won 8 games in a row. That's pretty much maximizing the offense if you ask me. We haven't had that kind of efficiency since Steve Young was the QB. I'll take that any day.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I might start to prefer Mason as the #2 back dude is just big and strong on top of being sneaky fast but it's cool a win is a win. We just gotta use our depth more to keep our guys fresh.
The fumble issues during the preseason may be the reason he isnt getting more burn but by mid season he'll be getting the rock more for sure.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
let it go

literally even the worst critics who are fans of this team don't believe darnold is the better qb of the two

:camby:

Perfect QB for our offense, we don't have a Justin Jefferson or Tyreek Hill on the team. Aiyuk is really good but not in that class of receiver, we don't have an offense built for airing it out.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this was a great win and i'm glad mitchell is getting involved because CMC might breakdown by midseason at this usage rate.

that deep pass to deebo was beautiful too. brock's deep pass isn't the best so to see that is promising.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might start to prefer Mason as the #2 back dude is just big and strong on top of being sneaky fast but it's cool a win is a win. We just gotta use our depth more to keep our guys fresh.
yea mason looks real good, you know its a matter of time before mitchell gets hurt again

Status
Not open for further replies.