Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Heretic you know we nominated you as our Football expert in here.

So I have a question for you. Again I was in a bar, they played loud music instead of the commentary so couldn’t hear anything and haven’t watched replays yet.

Oh and before the “you don’t know football” dikk weed clowns say anything. Yes I know. I have General football knowledge but I never played organized football, I was a basketball player and I have a pretty good mind for that as a former player and now coach of kids who typically has decent teams and won a championship.

With that out the way,

Why wasn’t this a saftey?

I get the contact was outside the endzone, but he landed in plus his knee and football was down inside the endzone? Thanks

They don't have no 49ers bars where you are at? :mjtf: I stopped going to regular sports bars years ago after I found out about Niner bars. They always have the sound. His forward progress was stopped, but that shyt still looked like a safety to me. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They don't have no 49ers bars where you are at? :mjtf: I stopped going to regular sports bars years ago after I found out about Niner bars. They always have the sound. His forward progress was stopped, but that shyt still looked like a safety to me. :mjlol:

Lol…. I had already said that in a prior post breh :russ:

Yea, my local Niner chapter we have our destined bar. (Which funny to me is across the street from a Bills Stan bar).

They had Niner flags and decorations all over the place plus a Niners Food menu.

But instead of like playing the tv sound, they be playing music and heavy on the Bay Area rap, E40, and various 49er raps songs to which until last year…..

I didn’t not know there was that many songs about the Niners…. I mean gotdamn:russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Yea, my local Niner chapter we have our destined bar. (Which funny to me is across the street from a Bills Stan bar).

They had Niner flags and decorations all over the place plus a Niners Food menu.

But instead of like playing the tv sound, they be playing music and heavy on the Bay Area rap, E40, and various 49er raps songs to which until last year…..

I didn’t not know there was that many songs about the Niners…. I mean gotdamn:russ:

Ayo where is this? Next time the Panthers play the Niners, I"m there!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I didn’t not know there was that many song about the Niners…. I mean gotdamn:russ:
Them Niners rap songs are wack. Most are made by mostly Messicans. They can't rap. @Jmare007 tell your people to stop making them wack tracks:skip:

Yeah the one in South FL I go to has music but only during commercials. They play mostly Dre and 2 Pac. Even play the Dogg Pound and Celly Cel. The DJ is from Vacaville.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Them Niners rap songs are wack. Most are made by mostly Messicans. They can't rap. @Jmare007 tell your people to stop making them wack tracks:skip:

Yeah the one in South FL I go to has music but only during commercials. They play mostly Dre and 2 Pac. Even play the Dogg Pound and Celly Cel. The DJ is from Vacaville.

I like the Bang Bang Niner Gang song….. but after that….. yea it gets kinda wild :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I'm not mexican :scust: I'm from Chile.

Don't be racist :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah I like the RSPV spot. Looks like a mature crowd. Doesn't look like a fatherless fakkit looking to get knocked out type of place. :russ:

Yea, I like the play off their name, cuz each bar has its own name and vibe

Rooftop
Stage
Parlor
Veranda

The Stage area is where we watch the games at. Afterwards, we went to the Rooftop to party with the Latinas for Latinos night :lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes, I feel like I have to explain this shyt every 6 months and I've been a part of these threads for more than a decade :why:

I've NEVER paid attention to you being Chilean. :dead:

Went down there for work back in 2011. Had a great time.

What's the name of that wine yall make there that you can't get anywhere else. Went out for dinner one night and we had that shyt. Man I was fukked up. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.