Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
masterclass my azz, there was 3 potential ints and plays where deebo got lit up
He settled in after the first 2 drives. Most young QBs get eaten alive when teams relentlessly blitz, but Brock kept beating the blitzes over and over

Tonight was probably a B- game from him, which is still very good

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also, on they play Deebo went down, can someone tell me what was said on tv? Did he just get the wind knocked out of him?

I asked cuz again I was watching the game at a bar/club and them niccas was playing music the whole time (which was kinda annoying) so I didn’t get to hear commentary. No one knew what was going on, though we all was happy when he returned

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He settled in after the first 2 drives. Most young QBs get eaten alive when teams relentlessly blitz, but Brock kept beating the blitzes over and over

Tonight was probably a B- game from him, which is still very good

Brock makes quick decisions and in Shanny offense guys are open. If blitz ain’t getting home thrn there are many plays to be had. You beat this team by keeping the offense off the field. Just too many weapons that can create with the ball in their hands.

My only fear is peaking too early.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
masterclass my azz, there was 3 potential ints and plays where deebo got lit up
He's white, they not gonna mention that. You should know the game by now. :pachaha:

We're a better team than the Giants and did what we were supposed to do.

Brock knows he's been getting away with a lot of near ints starting. I'm sure he knows this too and will work on it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He's white, they not gonna mention that. You should know the game by now. :pachaha:

We're a better team than the Giants and did what we were supposed to do.

Brock knows he's been getting away with a lot of near ints starting. I'm sure he knows this too and will work on it.

Shhheeeeeeet:beli:

They (and yall) mentioned it with…..:francis:

You know what….. I’m not gonna do that:hubie:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My only fear is peaking too early.
True, but I don't feel we are close to peak to be honest. The way we are winning is not that different from past seasons. The defense holds the opponent to very few points and the offense gets a ton of chances to put up points on the board. The main thing is that with Brock we tend to score 1 more TD per game that lets us get to 30 :ehh:

But a peak version of this team is putting up 40 and not letting the opponent score more than 17 :pachaha: The fear is, of course, a big injury happening and never seeing that peak.

To be honest I kinda expect the Cowboys game to be the one were Brock finally throws 2-3 picks and we look very beatable. Their pass rush gave us fits in the playoffs last year and I don't think our OL is that much better right now. We might still win btw, but it's gonna look like there's a "formula" to counter all of our weapons and Purdy will get it's first real backlash with people questioning him.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
True, but I don't feel we are close to peak to be honest. The way we are winning is not that different from past seasons. The defense holds the opponent to very few points and the offense gets a ton of chances to put up points on the board. The main thing is that with Brock we tend to score 1 more TD per game that lets us get to 30 :ehh:

But a peak version of this team is putting up 40 and not letting the opponent score more than 17 :pachaha: The fear is, of course, a big injury happening and never seeing that peak.

To be honest I kinda expect the Cowboys game to be the one were Brock finally throws 2-3 picks and we look very beatable. Their pass rush gave us fits in the playoffs last year and I don't think our OL is that much better right now. We might still win btw, but it's gonna look like there's a "formula" to counter all of our weapons and Purdy will get it's first real backlash with people questioning him.

I think we will run a ball control offense with the Cowboys. Slow methodical drives that eat up as much clock as possible. The Cowboys will defense be a real test even with Trevon Diggs out and they are going to pick on Colton McKivitz.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think we will run a ball control offense with the Cowboys. Slow methodical drives that eat up as much clock as possible. The Cowboys will defense be a real test even with Trevon Diggs out and they are going to pick on Colton McKivitz.
Yeah, its a game that if Kyle doesn't game plan accordingly it can get ugly FAST.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Mitchell was almost a 1000yd back, he just can't stay healthy. It was a blessing and a curse because that's what led to us getting CMC. I like Mason tho, I almost like him better than Mitchell.
I like Mason better because he won't be injured just by looking at him. :pachaha: They really should have a a four headed monster at RB. No just play two RB. Don't get creative and keep CMC lined up at WR as a decoy and threat while the other RBs get burn. No that doesn't make sense at all.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is all the Niners should be doing against ALL TEAMS. Run hard and Staunch defense. Purdy arm ain't healed. You are starting to see a lot of mis throws on the deep ball with him. He already had a weak arm, but I think we are seeing effects of it not being 100% healed.

Dak is going to throw at least 2 picks against the Niners. That's going to put them in a hole that they can't come out of if the Niners pound the rock.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I like Mason better because he won't be injured just by looking at him. :pachaha: They really should have a a four headed monster at RB. No just play two RB. Don't get creative and keep CMC lined up at WR as a decoy and threat while the other RBs get burn. No that doesn't make sense at all.

This what the Niner Twitter Skreets saying

Status
Not open for further replies.