Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Part of me is hopeful we have the cap space to make a move for a better RT but the other one thinks it's hard as fukk to get that kind of deal going in October :sadbron:

I don't expect Colt to get much better, his issues don't seem to be that fixable, we just gotta hope he can deal with lesser pass rushers than an elite guy like Watt.

I hope we get a Trent Williams type deal but I doubt it too. We just gotta keep expect Brock to keep his head on a swivel. :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Lael Collins was just released by the bengals...I doubt Niners bite. Hes always injured, and he had issues off the field with the suspension and shyt.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s just not enough good tackles in the league, let alone one that’d be available in a trade

It’s gonna be a long season for McKivitz. He’s clearly a liability and he’s gonna see Aaron Donald, Micah Parsons, and Myles Garrett within the next month :damn:

khross415

All Star
Daps
There’s just not enough good tackles in the league, let alone one that’d be available in a trade

It’s gonna be a long season for McKivitz. He’s clearly a liability and he’s gonna see Aaron Donald, Micah Parsons, and Myles Garrett within the next month :damn:

On Donald Niners utilize double teams more and TE brush offs. He definitely needs to improve but they literally didnt bring help to his side all game , i think thats more on Kyle to scheme a bit better to help when you got a pretty much 1st year player on an island with one of the best DE's

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Those are the things that the combine can't measure. Dude got the pocket awareness of Spider-Mane. He gets rid of the ball quick which compensates for his lack of arm strength and he avoids unnecessary sacks very well. You'll still get to him but he knows how to use space.

I was saying this during preseason. Purdy showed me enough last year with his ability to extend plays. He's better than some posters wanted to give him credit for and he WILL let the ball fly beyond 20 yards if it's there. No he doesn't have a great arm but he throws a better deep ball than Jimmy did.

Status
Not open for further replies.