Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Wish you could have seen Mercedes Benz stadium. The falcons wear red too but breh we took their shyt over. Same in Nashville, and those are some passionate fanbases.

@Bryan Danielson did you go to the Panthers game? If so how was it?
A couple of my friends went. I told them hell naw. I hate Gaylanta. :scust: Then they lost on top of it. I woulda been pissed going to a city I dislike and them my team losing on top of it. :dead:

I'll be in Jax this year though. That shyt always is a take over when they come to Flawrida.:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I need to start a chapter here in Bama

Yea if y’all really don’t have one you should.

All the chapters do he in communication and be linking up. Hell this aint even the only one in my state as there was a Niner Cookout a few weeks ago in a city called Greensboro (my home college town Aggie Pride) where the Charlotte and surrounding city chapters went up to.

But yea, I met sooooo many peeps from all over last year…. It was crazy.

My Panther friends was Mad intimidated as there was a legit bigger Niner presence than Panthers. I’ve never seen anything like this. The Gotdamn game was a home game for the Niners.

And there was legit like 5-6 parties in the 3 days they came and a mini parade :mjlol:

I don’t know how the fukk we by now can’t be considered America’s New Team:lolbron:

And if the league was really smart, they’d capitalize this to make sure we get that great script that @The Devil's Advocate and @LezJepzin was working on before the writers strike:mjgrin:

Us winning Super Bowls would be great for the league and bring in even more revenue then we already bringing!!

So many cities eating off our takeovers

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
A couple of my friends went. I told them hell naw. I hate Gaylanta. :scust: Then they lost on top of it. I woulda been pissed going to a city I dislike and them my team losing on top of it. :dead:

I'll be in Jax this year though. That shyt always is a take over when they come to Flawrida.:wow:

Yes, it wasn’t in the time or budget for me to make the back to back trips like that….. though they have a bus for us up here to take. But I ain’t fukk with it.

I know they doing the same for the Jax game, the bus already paid for in the chapter, just gotta buy your own tickets for game and I guess hotel

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yes, it wasn’t in the time or budget for me to make the back to back trips like that….. though they have a bus for us up here to take. But I ain’t fukk with it.

I know they doing the same for the Jax game, the bus already paid for in the chapter, just gotta buy your own tickets for game and I guess hotel
I'm too stuck up to take a bus anyway. :pachaha:

I already got my parking pass for the Niner fukkery in Jax.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

This is such an ESPN random stat.

Brock Purdy is apparently the first NFL QB in 6 starts to avg a 95 QBR and score at least 2 TDs each game.

:wow:

49ers fukkery forever.

You must’ve saw what I posted in that other thread :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

fukk it though

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yea if y’all really don’t have one you should.

All the chapters do he in communication and be linking up. Hell this aint even the only one in my state as there was a Niner Cookout a few weeks ago in a city called Greensboro (my home college town Aggie Pride) where the Charlotte and surrounding city chapters went up to.

But yea, I met sooooo many peeps from all over last year…. It was crazy.

My Panther friends was Mad intimidated as there was a legit bigger Niner presence than Panthers. I’ve never seen anything like this. The Gotdamn game was a home game for the Niners.

And there was legit like 5-6 parties in the 3 days they came and a mini parade :mjlol:

I don’t know how the fukk we by now can’t be considered America’s New Team:lolbron:

And if the league was really smart, they’d capitalize this to make sure we get that great script that @The Devil's Advocate and @LezJepzin was working on before the writers strike:mjgrin:

Us winning Super Bowls would be great for the league and bring in even more revenue then we already bringing!!

So many cities eating off our takeovers

I try to go to every game they play in the south and I've gone to Levi's at least once or twice every season. I got 2 trips to San Francisco this season booked. My girl is a fan now too so it makes it easy to plan.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I just had a chance to watch the all 22 video of the offense mainly to see the lone play on the right side. I'm not so concerned about the right side that mich anymore. The Steelers run a 3-4 which is hard to block because you basically have a 5 man front every down. So communication is tougher as far as who blocks down and who has what and plus the outside rusher lines up way wider than normal so it's harder to get a chip on him. I think we'll look much better next week there. The Steelers claim they don't have 3-4 personnel but it's definitely a 3-4 concept.

khross415

All Star
Daps
I'll probably take Amtrak to the game again this season. It's about a two hour train ride from Sac to Levi's Stadium. Can bring your own food and drink on the ride too :lawd:

The Niner Empire tailgate parties be lit
Yea i moved to a spot thats down the street from Caltrain , ill never not take the train there fukk that after game traffic. and yea Niner Empire got some good as food

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I just had a chance to watch the all 22 video of the offense mainly to see the lone play on the right side. I'm not so concerned about the right side that mich anymore. The Steelers run a 3-4 which is hard to block because you basically have a 5 man front every down. So communication is tougher as far as who blocks down and who has what and plus the outside rusher lines up way wider than normal so it's harder to get a chip on him. I think we'll look much better next week there. The Steelers claim they don't have 3-4 personnel but it's definitely a 3-4 concept.
I dont know, both burford and mvck got beat one on one a lot
they did chip watt with TE a good amount, and on a lot of those plays burford allowed pressures :snoop:
I think heyward left sometime before third quarter ? and the play didnt seem to improve

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I dont know, both burford and mvck got beat one on one a lot
they did chip watt with TE a good amount, and on a lot of those plays burford allowed pressures :snoop:
I think heyward left sometime before third quarter ? and the play didnt seem to improve

That's true but I think a lot of that was communication but also TJ Watt is probably the best edge rusher we'll play against too. But yeah Burford amd McKivitz both allowed like 9 pressures a piece I think. I could be wrong on that but they looked like they didn't know who to take half the time but I do think that can be cleaned up. Burford had some bad penalties but McKivitz was just plain bad, made me miss McClinchey a little. I'm really hoping it's the Steelers scheme concept along with the best OLB in the game :sadcam: if not then we better trade for somebody quick. I also notice we hardly ran on the right side too which is concerning.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's true but I think a lot of that was communication but also TJ Watt is probably the best edge rusher we'll play against too. But yeah Burford amd McKivitz both allowed like 9 pressures a piece I think. I could be wrong on that but they looked like they didn't know who to take half the time but I do think that can be cleaned up. Burford had some bad penalties but McKivitz was just plain bad, made me miss McClinchey a little. I'm really hoping it's the Steelers scheme concept along with the best OLB in the game :sadcam: if not then we better trade for somebody quick. I also notice we hardly ran on the right side too which is concerning.
Part of me is hopeful we have the cap space to make a move for a better RT but the other one thinks it's hard as fukk to get that kind of deal going in October :sadbron:

I don't expect Colt to get much better, his issues don't seem to be that fixable, we just gotta hope he can deal with lesser pass rushers than an elite guy like Watt.

Status
Not open for further replies.