Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It doesn't matter if you have a good team or not. You just don't see a Rookie come in and look like a veteran normally.

Eli Manning stayed four years and had a better team with the Giants. Still looked like a Rookie when he was a Rookie.

How can you say reps don't matter when we just saw a prime example of someone with no reps at all (Trey Lance) struggling at times compared to Purdy who played all four years. We just saw it with our own eyes on this very team.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The way Brock releases the ball before the WR has even started to break or look for the ball is so damn refreshing. Jimmy and the other QBs we've had always waited for dudes to be open and THEN make the throw (I remember Jimmy not being like that at first but as injuries piled on he want away from that kind of confidence) which made a lot of passes be late or get picked.
I think both Jimmy and Trey and even Mullens have done it, I dont think you can be a NFL qb without doing anticipation throw releasing before the break

But I get what you're saying. Brock just knows where to go with the ball. Dude looks comfortable there like a point guard, patient enough but whenever he knows he got it he doesnt hesitate a moment.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How can you say reps don't matter when we just saw a prime example of someone with no reps at all (Trey Lance) struggling at times compared to Purdy who played all four years. We just saw it with our own eyes on this very team.
Where the fukk did I say reps don't matter? :what:

Just have a cookie and have a seat somewhere and stop looking for attention:scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think both Jimmy and Trey and even Mullens have done it, I dont think you can be a NFL qb without doing anticipation throw releasing before the break

But I get what you're saying. Brock just knows where to go with the ball. Dude looks comfortable there like a point guard, patient enough but whenever he knows he got it he doesnt hesitate a moment.
Yeah, every QB does it (I remember we all were impressed when Jimmy did it with Sanders on his first game as a Niner in 19') but the last 3 years it was very clear our QBs were not comfortable doing those throws at all. Most of the time they waited for people to be get open, which would either require too much time being protected by the OLine (which lead to broken plays or throwaway passes) o late throws that were never quite on target.

This dude Purdy just slinging it with all the confidence in the world for his receivers and their routes is :banderas: I hope he doesn't shy away from it as times goes on, which what happened to Jimmy.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man I knew CMC been a factor but I ain’t realize he was killing it like this

He’s pretty much White Marshall Faulk :heh:

A lot has been made about upgrading at QB from Jimmy to Brock, but the offensive production doesn’t happen without CMC. We went from scoring 20 PPG before the trade to 30 PPG after

He’s the MVP on offense

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He’s pretty much White Marshall Faulk :heh:

A lot has been made about upgrading at QB from Jimmy to Brock, but the offensive production doesn’t happen without CMC. We went from scoring 20 PPG before the trade to 30 PPG after

He’s the MVP on offense

We need to see him get busy in the Black Uniforms

I don’t care!!! I thought them jawns was butter!!!:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.