Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
JyCcEVW.png
Such a talent :wow:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Niners be shutting down cities. Detroit and Denver game. I saw a sea of red every damn where. :mjlol:

Wish you could have seen Mercedes Benz stadium. The falcons wear red too but breh we took their shyt over. Same in Nashville, and those are some passionate fanbases.

@Bryan Danielson did you go to the Panthers game? If so how was it?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wish you could have seen Mercedes Benz stadium. The falcons wear red too but breh we took their shyt over. Same in Nashville, and those are some passionate fanbases.

@Bryan Danielson did you go to the Panthers game? If so how was it?
Yea I was out there last season. That shyt was amazing.

I’m actually a “paid” member of my local Niners Fan chapter. It’s not really random, so many chapters across the country be in connection and that’s how they be linking up to have these “takeovers”

Shoot some of the guys from my chapt have season tickets and be going to like every game (one guy broke down financially how he be doing it)

But yea, when they came into town last year, they made it like a 3 day event with meetups, parties, etc shyt was LIT

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I said this shyt before the season started. Extremely rare for a rookie to come in and play to to the speed of the game that fast. Also extremely rare that a rookie commands an offense with no hiccups along the way either.

It's just luck because this just does not happen. Look at all the rookies that played Sunday. None of them looked Super confident and aware of the offense to a tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.