Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I get it was TJ Watt but RT is a PROBLEM
The whole right side is a problem tbh. Burford had a pretty bad game, arguably worse than McK.

Right side of the line and corners beyond Ward are the biggest issues right now. Purdy and pass rush respectively can alleviate these issues but in close games in playoffs it can cost us.

Everywhere else I think we're good, even pass rush depth seems fine if Drake finna clean up like that and we can have AA/Hargrave get push up front like yesterday most of the time.

Low key happy Moody started off well.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
F5sJBbkWcAAejt-

@3Rivers :feedme:
JyCcEVW.png

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Those are the things that the combine can't measure. Dude got the pocket awareness of Spider-Mane. He gets rid of the ball quick which compensates for his lack of arm strength and he avoids unnecessary sacks very well. You'll still get to him but he knows how to use space.
The way he moves defenders with his eyes is :banderas: too, it's been like 20+ years since we had a QB that could that as well as he does.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Funny this Drake Jackson talk was non existent last season. Isn't this the PAC 12 Bum that couldn't last the whole season? :mjlol: No injury whatsoever. smdh

Jackson is a PAC 12 bum. Hargraves and Bosa get the credit for anything he does because all eyes are on them.
Your pac 12 hate is one of the funniest things going on this site :laff:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your pac 12 hate is one of the funniest things going on this site :laff:
Bruh believe this is the first post I've seen from you :dead:

Yeah I agree. It's funny shyt:mjgrin:

But I really do think that conference is hot flaming garbage. How you got a 96% bust rate in players in the NFL. PAC 12 bums:gucci:

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Bruh believe this is the first post I've seen from you :dead:

Yeah I agree. It's funny shyt:mjgrin:

But I really do think that conference is hot flaming garbage. How you got a 96% bust rate is players in the NFL. PAC 12 bums:gucci:
I pop in from time to time. I'm on your side when it comes to kyle, that bum gotta win this year or :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.