Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How bad was he?
He wasn't THAT bad but it's clear as day that whenever he faces a top rusher, we need to scheme around him because Brock will not be safe with Colton going 1 on 1 against All Pro talent. Kinda the same feeling we would get with McGlinchey tbh (but without the frustration of dude being a top 10 pick).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know what I am realizing Brock Purdy does a lot of small things as a QB that add up. He has an almost Spidey-sense level of pocket awareness.

We OG Purdy Boi’s was trynna tell y’all that last year breh :lolbron:

Dude is shifty as fukk and deceptively agile

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You know…… I think since Kaep…. Most of us soooo badly wanted Trey to be the dude.

In addiction to giving up 3 picks and what that meant to us

But because he was black and we wanted a BLACK QB running our team and being successful

But man…. We trynna win championships….. race shouldn’t matter, we need the guy that can ball..

With that said

WE GOT OURSELVES A HHHHHWHYTE BOI!! :damn:
While it's easy to think it's just cause he was black... It was him being mobile with a cannon arm and adding another facet to Kyle's game (which he himself went nuts over). If he was white with those same attributes, we'd want him over Purdy too... The ceiling was supposed to be much higher and unlock parts of the offense that we never seen.

That being said... Looks like studying, knowing the playbook, being accurate and making the right decisions is the better value.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kaep was done hella dirty. I don’t think people realize that…doesn’t matter what you think about him as a player. The level of disrespect was bad. I’m not surprised Trey didn’t work out. Traded way too much for him, picked too high. Coach not willing to work to his strengths. Why even bother? It piissed me off hoe boneheaded of a move this was.

Last edited:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaep was done hella dirty. I don’t think people realize that…doesn’t matter what you think about him as a player. The level of disrespect was bad. I’m not surprised Trey didn’t work out. Traded way too much for him, picked too high. Coach not willing to work to his strengths. Why even bother? It posted me off hoe boneheaded of a move this was.
I’ve seen on Twitter and Reddit where they act like Kap was garbage. The always bring up the disingenuous “he couldn’t beat out Blaine Gabbert” argument and say he wasn’t accurate. Kap had his limitations but this revisionist history like he wasn’t a starting caliber QB drives me nuts. Yes he had an elite D but HE won us big games in his own too. That game against the Packers was him not the D.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen on Twitter and Reddit where they act like Kap was garbage. The always bring up the disingenuous “he couldn’t beat out Blaine Gabbert” argument and say he wasn’t accurate. Kap had his limitations but this revisionist history like he wasn’t a starting caliber QB drives me nuts. Yes he had an elite D but HE won us big games in his own too. That game against the Packers was him not the D.

Always some bullshyt. The org did him so dirty it makes me sick.

Robbo

All Star
Daps

And he had to bring us back against Atlanta, and Baltimore for that matter

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
despite the off-season drama the 9ers didn't miss a beat. if this team can stay healthy then we should be super bowl champs. the best offense and maybe best defense in the league right now.
It’s easy to forget because there weren’t any real games in a long time, but this squad won 12 games in a row before Brock broke his elbow. And most of those were double digit wins

The defense has been great for a while now but the offense has been averaging 30 points a game since Brock took over. He’s got a great supporting cast, but he brings a playmaking ability that we haven’t had at QB in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.