Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brock is a baller. And his skillset a perfect fit for this offense. Can do everything Jimmy could, but he way better off schedule and more aggressive. Only question left is can he stay healthy? But Jimmy can't do that either

Instead of talking Jimmy, Trey and Cousins let's talk how lucky we got with Brock. Looking like all the hyped draft prospects from 2021 might be busts except Lawrence. Wilson complete trash. Trey still unproven and can't stay healthy. Fields still suspect as a passer. Cac Jones a limited game manager. And we got this dude for nothing a year later. Better lucky than good sometimes

Trey can't stay healthy...he got hurt once tho right?

But yeah, we good with Brock barring injury. That's where I don't trust Kyle at all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s easy to forget because there weren’t any real games in a long time, but this squad won 12 games in a row before Brock broke his elbow. And most of those were double digit wins

The defense has been great for a while now but the offense has been averaging 30 points a game since Brock took over. He’s got a great supporting cast, but he brings a playmaking ability that we haven’t had at QB in a while

Yup.

What they gonna do about next year's cap though. Gonna need some Enron accounting to happen. :pachaha:

2026 is when, again barring fukkery, we'd have to address Brock's extension. I guess Armstead, Deebo, Fred, George will be at the end of their current deals.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yup.

What they gonna do about next year's cap though. Gonna need some Enron accounting to happen. :pachaha:

2026 is when, again barring fukkery, we'd have to address Brock's extension. I guess Armstead, Deebo, Fred, George will be at the end of their current deals.
I'm always confused at how the cap works in the NFL. You are right that 2026 is the year this core will probably be gone from the team but I have no fukking clue how we can stretch our cap space to 2026 with our current contracts :mjlol: Even if we do find a way to keep things afloat for 3 more years, doesn't that mean we will be in cap hell for like two or three straight season after 26', no matter what?

Like I said, I'm always confused with this cap shyt :dead:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.

We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it. We got a long way to go before talking extension with Brock

And I wouldn’t trip off next year’s cap too much. They already addressed it when the restructures last week and cap hits can be lowered with extensions too among other things. This core’s got about a 2-3 year window while Brock’s on a cheap deal

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Aiyuk sent Patrick Peterson to the Shadow Realm

Drake Jackson Pac 12 Bum or DPOW?
Funny this Drake Jackson talk was non existent last season. Isn't this the PAC 12 Bum that couldn't last the whole season? :mjlol: No injury whatsoever. smdh

Jackson is a PAC 12 bum. Hargraves and Bosa get the credit for anything he does because all eyes are on them.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Trey can't stay healthy...he got hurt once tho right?

But yeah, we good with Brock barring injury. That's where I don't trust Kyle at all.

He broke his finger in preseason his first year and that kept him out a few weeks and supposedly it never healed right. Hurt his knee against Arizona. Then the injury last year. We can blame the coach or bad luck or whatever but dude been injured three separate times in very limited action.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
my man stay consistent with the pac 12 slander :russ:
It's not slander. Every time I say lets compare good players with bad players from the PAC in the NFL. Everyone shuts the fukk up. :mjlol:

They want to cherry pick a few good players like they got a ton of them in the NFL. The 49ers have all the best ones. I think the Chargers has the last good one with Herbert. :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's not slander. Every time I say lets compare good players with bad players from the PAC in the NFL. Everyone shuts the fukk up. :mjlol:

They want to cherry pick a few good players like they got a ton of them in the NFL. The 49ers have all the best ones. I think the Chargers has the last good one with Herbert. :pachaha:
We don't want to do anything, it's just that you post about PAC-12 bums every other post you make so of course it lends itself to trolling you when someone shows out :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.