Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
my Daughter has a $60 toys r us gift card. Probably should take her there before they close all the stores.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The one on Route 40 closed about 2-3 yrs back.. I used to always take my son to that one :(
i grew up a toys r us kid going to the one out golden ring mall, the one on Route40 i used to take my 9 year old to regularly...sad news.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Fond memories of going to Toys R Us in Long Island City, Queens.

I remember when Street Fighter 2 dropped on SNES....them ticket jackets STAYED empty, and that shyt was $74.99 :merchant:

My one game a year was always a momentous occasion. Taking the ticket to the cashier, mom dukes paying for it and giving you the receipt to go to the booth where you hand the person the receipt through the window and waiting for them to come back with your spanking new game :banderas: Then being a fiend and opening that shyt in the car on the way home, reading the manual with that fresh manual smell :ohlawd:

Saw a little asian kid get hemmed up in there because he was hogging the SNES display :laff:

Also we used to ride our bikes up there to steal pegs off the bike rack :heh:

RIP :mjcry:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fond memories of going to Toys R Us in Long Island City, Queens.

I remember when Street Fighter 2 dropped on SNES....them ticket jackets STAYED empty, and that shyt was $74.99 :merchant:

My one game a year was always a momentous occasion. Taking the ticket to the cashier, mom dukes paying for it and giving you the receipt to go to the booth where you hand the person the receipt through the window and waiting for them to come back with your spanking new game :banderas: Then being a fiend and opening that shyt in the car on the way home, reading the manual with that fresh manual smell :ohlawd:

Saw a little asian kid get hemmed up in there because he was hogging the SNES display :laff:

Also we used to ride our bikes up there to steal pegs off the bike rack :heh:

RIP :mjcry:
Toys R Us, Funcoland, and The Wiz was my trifecta growing up.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Went to toys r us for the first time since i got the Wii on launch day like two weeks ago..walk up to the sliding doors, that are “automatic” and they opened up about 6 inches, then stopped...i had to physically pull them apart to get in...i miss going when I was a kid, if i did well in school my parents would take me to get a action figure or something. Those tickets they had for the gsmes:mjcry:

I mean havnt shopped tyere since 2006 but it will be odd seeing an empty parking lot across from best buy....

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I remember going to my dad’s side out @ Montgomery and my gma always taking me to toys r us to buy whatever...we didn’t get a TRU down where I live until I was already like 15. Truly the most memorable part of every holiday season.

It’s brazy how different life was just a decade ago