Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Sad, because of nostalgic reasons, but I haven't bought anything from a TRU in 20+ years, so it's not surprising things are accelerating. Don't even have one in my area unless I want to drive an hour down the road, and that one I've probably walked into once in the last 10 years.

Walmart, Target and Amazon have made most other retail outlets obsolete.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t know about other cities but they always had the TRUs is the dumbest locations here in Baltimore

They don’t even have any in the city anymore.You have to go all the way out in the fukking county if you want to go to TRU

They made it easy for Walmart to move in and take all their business

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I bought my first Playstation at a Toys R US... That's the only memory I have of it

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Just another company not keeping up w/ the times. They never changed the layout of the stores. All Walmart’s have a shytty toy section but because parents go there to buy other stuff they can do that.

Might go to one today though lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just another company not keeping up w/ the times. They never changed the layout of the stores. All Walmart’s have a shytty toy section but because parents go there to buy other stuff they can do that.

Might go to one today though lol
Nah they're just obsolete. We don't need a toy specialty store anymore or any specialty store with online shopping.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I don’t know about other cities but they always had the TRUs is the dumbest locations here in Baltimore

They don’t even have any in the city anymore.You have to go all the way out in the fukking county if you want to go to TRU

They made it easy for Walmart to move in and take all their business

Owings Mills was always the closest one I could remembered