Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You can blame it on tech screens but I blame it on the lack of and shytty cartoons these days. Back then we watched ghostbusters or centurions or voltron and go cop the toy. Now there is no cartoons
people would complain that those shows were basically a 30 min commercial. that shyt definitely worked though

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
A lot of those cartoons are not as good as people think they are :francis:

I have to disagree with you breh. Disney afternoon with Talespin, darkwing duck, duck tales were the shyt. Then you had Nickelodeon with Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, rugrats, hey arnold. Cartoon network came with the heat Ed, Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, dexter's lab, cow & chicken. This isn't even counting the WB cartoons like batman and animaniacs :banderas:

Besides Adventure Time and Steven Universe I have no clue what kind of cartoons kids watch these days. Those 2 along with Gravity Falls are the only ones I found decent. Everything else seems like pure basura. Help a breh out and point me in the direction of good recent cartoons cause I don't see any :ld:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I have to disagree with you breh. Disney afternoon with Talespin, darkwing duck, duck tales were the shyt. Then you had Nickelodeon with Ren & Stimpy, Rocko, rugrats, hey arnold. Cartoon network came with the heat Ed, Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, dexter's lab, cow & chicken. This isn't even counting the WB cartoons like batman and animaniacs :banderas:

Besides Adventure Time and Steven Universe I have no clue what kind of cartoons kids watch these days. Those 2 along with Gravity Falls are the only ones I found decent. Everything else seems like pure basura. Help a breh out and point me in the direction of good recent cartoons cause I don't see any :ld:
those examples weren't trying to sell toys

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't wanna grow up...im a toys...r.....us kid

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif