Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They should have closed their retail stores a very long time ago and focus more online. It's odd because it seems as if Gamestop is going to outlast Toy's R Us in the retail space. If you would have told me that 10 years ago I would have said you were out of your mind.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And now the road to Gamestop going out of business starts now.
I could see GS lasting a good few years more with all the shacking they've done with phone companies, action figure companies, microtransaction deals. At least the ones in big cities will keep going a lil bit more. and even in smaller cities, GS is typically the only muh fukka that sells most gaming related items that arent actually games or consoles. wal mart gets raided out quick during those busy times and GS keeps the chrome

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
And now the road to Gamestop going out of business starts now.

I could see GS lasting a good few years more with all the shacking they've done with phone companies, action figure companies, microtransaction deals. At least the ones in big cities will keep going a lil bit more. and even in smaller cities, GS is typically the only muh fukka that sells most gaming related items that arent actually games or consoles. wal mart gets raided out quick during those busy times and GS keeps the chrome

Its fukk gamestop all day, but they will have a small place in my heart due to the fact that my first 3 fight sticks (PS3 MvC2 TE, MK Klassic Fightstick, and WWE Brawl Stick) and my new one I just bought (PS4 Razer Panthera) all came from there. I still have the other 3 somewhere in my parents house

Memories brehs :wow:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk em.

Was my first job back in the day which I originally signed up for either building bikes or sales in the video games section. First day they made me push carts in the middle of winter during a snow storm and had me on janitor duty. I didn't last 2 days.
They did the same shyt to me except the janitor.