Daps
DgvMDSfUwAETWPR.jpg

:to:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to Toys R Us to buy some gifts for my nieces and nephew, who are pretty young, and my sis was like "nah, just buy them a family friendly video game."

I guess toys are becoming more and more obsolete. It's weird to think about :jbhmm:
I get mad when my son family be buying him toys. Most his grandma. She be buying them annoying lil dollar store toys too so he comes back with a whole medium bag full of that shyt:francis:. Shyt makes the house messy and he don’t even play with it five minutes after opening it. :stopitslime:

I already told him moms I’m not buying him no toys this year for xmas. Nigguhs got a ps4 iPad and switch. He didn’t care about no toys.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:pacspit: Amazon

and gangrels wrestling career went to shyt the moment he started talking on the mic

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Toy R Us in my area closed a few months back. shyt had me :to: cuz id take my kids there every pay check and let them cop something.

Now we have to go to wack ass walmart :beli:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Toys r us Christmas catalogs>>>
:lawd:

They’re turning the one I’ve been going to as a kid into an LA fitness :bryan:

Before the store closed down I bought 10 sonic plushies (:dame:) the 25th anniversary ones

Gave them to kids in the family

Every kid deserves a sonic :to:

Sonic is for the kids
giphy.gif

I missed out on some hello kitty stuff I could’ve bought on the cheap and given as birthday presents :snoop: