Toys ‘R’ Us has declared bankruptcy

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Geek squad is over priced trash the Best Buy should rid itself of or completely overhaul.
That is an opinion and any tech head knows better and will not use geek squad.

The problem is that it was supposedly one of their best money makers and they are handing out huge checks for people who have been with the company for a while to leave. Not a good sign at all.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toys r us is expensive. Can't expect to run the same old model in this generation.

Took my niece on her birthday to buy some project mc2 bag thing it said it was in stock but nope it wasn't.

Hopped online and found it ten dollar cheaper f

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
First Kaybee, now TRU. :sadcam:

I haven't lived in an area that has had a TRU since the late '90s. All I see are Babies R Us stores that were converted from Toys R Us.

Anyone ever remember a place called Tons O' Toys? I swear that shyt existed and wasn't some local mom & pop shop, but I can't find any proof of it. They went out of business in my town as soon as the TRU popped up in '90 or so.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these tech screens done fukked up kids imagination. I mean as a kid I would be sitting there really talking to myself lol, imagining epic fights and car races with my toys..

It's all changed now. nikkas got games on they phones now. Why would I play with action figures when they got marvel heroes fighting in 3d? I don't blame this one on Amazon at all, if toys r us were smart they would try to move into the digital space and say fukk them hot wheels tracks

nikkas gonna be playing AR Nerf guns in like 2 years, the business model has to change

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Toys R Us is horrible. They don't have toys for kids over 8 is their first major problem. How the fukk Walmart and Target got better toys then Toys R Us?:what: and then the go do a marketing deal with the console looser "xbox" Nintendo would be a better fit for that. They just dumb and make stupid decisions all around.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
A lot of talk in here about toys going extinct due to the influx of electronics.

Not really seeing that in my household.

While my daughter (4) likes to play with the iPad...she loves to play with traditional toys (dolls, bike/scooter, transformers, cooking sets, cars/trains, etc) even more.

Daps
I'd buy them up right now. Or buy so many stocks and gain control then gut that bytch and re brand into disc traders style place then flip it.
:win: