Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was with ya until Mean Streets...I love that movie. Very underrated actually.

But u dissed Alien, and Aliens DA gawds. Smh...and Predator... Smh.

Come on mayne.
alien aliens and predator didn't make my top 5 so i enjoyed em..i just wasn't as blown away after all the hype i'd seen them get over the years.

and i'm like one of the only people on the net that liked Prometheus

and predator was alright until the end when arnold covered himself up and was gettin chased around... it was decent just not the goat or anything. granted i'm sure it had much more impact when it was released.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Hunger Games. I found it boring

Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - Johnny Depp is good, but it's all too modernized. They might as well have him fly in a rocket to outer space with a robot friend.

Read the title of the thread before posting
Love and kisses
Mom

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
alien aliens and predator didn't make my top 5 so i enjoyed em..i just wasn't as blown away after all the hype i'd seen them get over the years.

and predator was alright until the end when arnold covered himself up... it was decent just not the goat or anything. granted i'm sure it had much more impact when it was released.
Smh... Come on mayne. Ur killing me smalls. Lol

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sherlock Holmes and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - Johnny Depp is good, but it's all too modernized. They might as well have him fly in a rocket to outer space with a robot friend.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
:ufdup: nah son...nah. Why so?

I'm not sure people are understanding this thread (or maybe it's me).
For me these do not belong in this thread

The Simpsons movie - Yeah many critics/people liked it but most of the review are like "This a good long Simpsons episode", I've never seen anyone go town and defend it on forum (or in real) or claiming it's a masterpiece
Oh, it belongs in this thread :wtb:
It wasn't even a good long Simpsons episode. The best joke was "Spider-Pig", which they gave away during trailers, and isn't half as funny as most jokes from their golden years. It was just as bad as the bad episodes that were coming out at the time. This wouldn't be a problem if the movie was rated appropriately, but the ratings I posted make you think it's a must-see.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh, it belongs in this thread :wtb:
It wasn't even a good long Simpsons episode. The best joke was "Spider-Pig", which they gave away during trailers, and isn't half as funny as most jokes from their golden years. It was just as bad as the bad episodes that were coming out at the time. This wouldn't be a problem if the movie was rated appropriately, but the ratings I posted make you think it's a must-see.

I disagree breh but I respect your opinion. I think the best of the movie is really the first 10-15 min. EDIT: Elaborate I think that what works for the movie is that it has heart which a lot of the newer to episodes don't have. It's really about the family and really about that nucleus. And making it about Bart and Homer but taking it further than they're willing to go or able to go on TV

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
There is sooo many.

Titanic (:comeon:) Literally the last person to watch this, watched in two parts two weeks apart.
Children of Men :manny:

Drive ( this movie was terrible)

Bronson ( Tom Hardy my nikka but this movie :manny:)

• Dap
Reactions: IVS