Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I have never seen this film but i've owned it on Blu Ray for like 3 years now.For some reason everytime i go to pick out a movie to watch.I pick this up and i'm like meh.Just looks fukking weird.It's still sealed in my collection.

Well you can see my explanation as to why I don't like it breh. Maybe you'll disagree

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:isthatall: really? Interesting breh

You gotta understand I saw it for the first time only a few years ago.

I don't doubt it was a groundbreaking thriller back when it was first released but watching it now it feels very tame to me. Plus the movie takes SO long to really get going and I didn't really have an affinity for any of the characters.

It actually bored me.

:: shields self from pac spit ::

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Lord of the Rings: Bored the crap out of me

Bourne Identity: Matt Damon's a good actor, but I never bought him in action type roles.

Donnie Darko: Found it pretentious and trying to be weirder and deeper than it could get away with.
I agree with u on all three. Besides some cool battle scenes in lotr, not a fan.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Lord of the Rings: Bored the crap out of me:dahell:

Bourne Identity: Matt Damon's a good actor, but I never bought him in action type roles.:wtf:

Donnie Darko: Found it pretentious and trying to be weirder and deeper than it could get away with.:pacspit:

Those are 3 amazing movies breh. You can't be serious. Okay LOTR maybe since it ain't for everone, but those last 2 are movies everyone should enjoy. :mjpls:What's your top 10 look like?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Those are 3 amazing movies breh. You can't be serious. Okay LOTR maybe since it ain't for everone, but those last 2 are movies everyone should enjoy. :mjpls:What's your top 10 look like?

Off the top of my head cause I'm getting ready for work:

Godfather I&II
Taxi Driver
Apocalypse Now Redux
Scarface
Goodfellas

A few too many tough calls left for me to finish the list now ...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Off the top of my head cause I'm getting ready for work:

Godfather I&II
Taxi Driver
Apocalypse Now Redux
Scarface
Goodfellas

A few too many tough calls left for me to finish the list now ...

Do most people realize Scarface isn't really top rated or acclaimed? It's become a huge huge film but more so for its impact and influence in hip hop rather than it being a good flick.