Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The 3 headed Oscar monster of terrible Best Pic wins are my choices: The English patient, Crash, and after a current look, Forrest Gump. Gump is the only one of the three I considered a decent movie, but all 3 are terribly overrated.

You misspelled The French Connection :troll:

StraxStrax

Daps
Back to the future movies.
I remember watching bits and pieces as a kid thinking it was pretty good. Than I watched it as an adulthood and was like meh :manny: Just really something to watch not really all that.

You pick yours...

I forgot about Star Wars.....l tried watching it for like 15 mins. shyt was corny to me. But I'm a woman and I'm not much of a fan of sci fi

+ Inception/Avatar

SMH at these picks
Well, ok Avatar :ehh:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Back to the future 1 is an untouchable classic :ufdup:

For me it gotta be The Dark Knight Rises. The film was praised as some masterpiece but it was average and easily the worst of the trilogy.

I don't see The Dark knight Rises being praised in the same light as The Dark Knight or other modern classics tbh...in fact, it has started to lose favor with some critics that liked it at first...

I find it to be the worst as well as the Editor of this movie needs to be blacklisted in Hollywood...he made most of the scenes and storyline fukked up...

Bane was the only saving grace of that movie :blessed:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I don't see The Dark knight Rises being praised in the same light as The Dark Knight or other modern classics tbh...in fact, it has started to lose favor with some critics that liked it at first...

I find it to be the worst as well as the Editor of this movie needs to be blacklisted in Hollywood...he made most of the scenes and storyline fukked up...

Bane was the only saving grace of that movie :blessed:

Was it though?

Nah I remember clearly the first reviews that came out were calling it a masterpiece and nikkas on the boards were going crazy as well in agreement. The hype has died down somewhat, but there are some today that still see it as a great, great film.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Surprised not many feelings being caught in here. :leon:

Scarface was the first one to come to mind for me.

Heat is another. Never did anything for me.

I think the film room may in fact be the most mature board on this site or at least we're learning to be. I'm proud of us:to:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah I remember clearly the first reviews that came out were calling it a masterpiece and nikkas on the boards were going crazy as well in agreement. The hype has died down somewhat, but there are some today that still see it as a great, great film.

Because cats WANTED it to be this great film and once the smoke cleared and the people were done chanting his name, "Bane! Bane! Bane!" people realized that the movie is lackluster at best

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
There's not many movies from the 70s or 80s (of course there are a few) that I like due to how slow they move. Idk maybe I'm a sucker for updated film techniques. Not necessarily CGI and explosions, but just a better overall presentation. The pacing of some of these older movies is awful.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it gotta be The Dark Knight Rises. The film was praised as some masterpiece.
coming off all that dark knight dikkriding, this was just gonna be an absolute certainty :heh:

altho for the record i like it more than the 1st one :ehh:

StraxStrax

Daps
I think the film room may in fact be the most mature board on this site or at least we're learning to be. I'm proud of us:to:

tumblr_static_mutantandproud.gif

:seanw: