Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think it's its politics. a lot of those 70s films are going to look weird to contemporary audiences because they don't have the context. so now you're dealing with a lot of themes and archetypes that a large number of people frown upon now.
People just dont really get it..I like the grit and direction and obviously De Niro is perfect in it. I tried putting my nephew on to it but he thought it had no plot. :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People just dont really get it..I like the grit and direction and obviously De Niro is perfect in it. I tried putting my nephew on to it but he thought it had no plot. :manny:
Yeah that’s that contemporary thing. Happens with a lot of flicks. It’s like trying to put a kid on to run dmc

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
All those cac films like Juno and Little Miss Sunshine.

I was searching for reviews to little miss sunshine
This made up this thread :russ:

I end up watching it :snoop:

it’s on the starz app

I picked this over 48 hours and conan the Arnold one last night :snoop:

Juno was cool tho from what I remember but lil sunshine meh 6.5/10

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure it's been mentioned already but La La Land. I'll never understand what anyone sees in that obnoxious piece of shyt.

It Follows. Cool concept but they could have did so much more with it. Ending was garbage.

Avengers. Sorry, shyt is a paint by numbers blockbuster with no real feeling. Most Marvel movies are too formulaic for me actually.

Ghostbusters. It's fine, creative concept, but I never understood why people act like its one of the greatest comedies ever made. It really wasn't funny at all.

Gladiator. Kind of a mess. Don't like how the action scenes were filmed. I think it got overhyped just because the sword and sandals genre had been dead for a long time.

A Quiet Place. Jim's acting sucks lol.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Descendants is a terribly overrated movie and didn't deserve any of it's Oscar nominations and damn sure didn't deserve the win for Best Adapted Screenplay.