Top Rated Movies That YOU Didn't Think Were All That Good

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
no ones mentioned inception yet :scusthov:

How can you say inception was overrated? Its one of the most original movies ever....me personally I would say just off this year alone...The Wolf of Wall Street........I think my expectations were too high but all time I would say The Lord of the Rings movies :yeshrug:just not my thing

killacal

Banned
Daps
So should I watch Apocalypse now or nah cuz i started it as i was headed out the door to the gym and martin sheen dancing in his underwear made me get up and leave

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you say inception was overrated? Its one of the most original movies ever....me personally I would say just off this year alone...The Wolf of Wall Street........I think my expectations were too high but all time I would say The Lord of the Rings movies :yeshrug:just not my thing
:heh:

wolf of wall street>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inception

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So should I watch Apocalypse now or nah cuz i started it as i was headed out the door to the gym and martin sheen dancing in his underwear made me get upd leave
Its a tough watch. Good filmmaking for sure.
yep, for the record motherfukk that movie. gets by on people unwilling to admit that gosling was in a trash flick. that movie was straight garbage :heh:
I liked drive ...maybe it was the violence which I thought was executed very well. There's some good shyt in that flick. But yeah its either u like or hate it.

Daps
Surprised not many feelings being caught in here. :leon:

Scarface was the first one to come to mind for me.

Heat is another. Never did anything for me.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Scarface isn't really top rated outside of Al Pacino's performance so it deserves to be where it is...its a good movie, but nothing spectacular at all...I prefer the OG Scarface from 1932 instead

The 3 headed Oscar monster of terrible Best Pic wins are my choices: The English patient, Crash, and after a current look, Forrest Gump. Gump is the only one of the three I considered a decent movie, but all 3 are terribly overrated.