Took the family to See Wonder Women

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
You have a beautiful family. Your daughters are so precious.

I saw the movie last night, I went to drive in with no previews.:salute:
I enjoyed it. I'm glad Gal had a little meat on her bones so the action wasn't so unbelievable (ala Angelina Jolie in salt, kicking ass looking like a toothpick:stopitslime:).

Chris Pine was very good in this movie. I've always been so so with him, but he brought his A game. His performance was the best I've seen from him.

Wait, you don't like him as captain kirk?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Light skin = White. Light skin is automatically seen as better than black. Go to any country and you'll see the light skinned are upper class and the dark skinned are treated like sht

Your Israel comment is invalid

Light skin does not equal white, if that were true then my kids would be considered white, their mother is not biracial, there black, there just light skin.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I have all girls and wonder women has always been big in my house, for some reason everyone relates wonder women to the women of the house...so everyone always wants to be wonder women!!

The movie is almost three hours long

We saw it in 3d and D-box (moving seats)
For everyone paid over 120 dollars not including popcorn and drinks!!!

My rating is a 10/10 great movie

D-box (moving seats): if you can afford it at 23 dollars per ticket, this would be the way to see it with 3d for the full exprience, I'd not, the movie is still worth while, the moving seats adding another dimension to the exprience especially during action scenes.

3d: The 3d was amazing, there is alot objects popping out of the screen, one time wonder women hit a guy so hard he flew out the screen!!

Storyline: The storyline was great, their was humor but not too excessive like Marvel does, adult content regarding jokes..lol, this was not a male bashing movie or a super feminist empowerment movie, her male counter part was arguably the hero of the movie as much as she was.

The casting was perfect, I would like wonder women to be a little more "developed", aside from that everything was on point and her action scenes were believable.

In comparison to other super hero movies I would rank this ahead of Captain America 1, and on par with Captain America 2 the winter soldier.

Chris pine who also plays "captain kirk" almost stole the show, this is some of his best work.

Beautiful family breh but dam I couldn't take living with all that female. No little homie around?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Is the older one from your wife's previous relationship and the younger ones from both of you?

Septum piercing tho? :huhldup:

And you paid $23 per ticket? How much were the kids tickets? :huhldup:

I went before 12 today and paid $5.87

Movie is around 2 hours and 15 mins. It started at 10:30, plus with previews and ended at exactly 1, so no way it's 3 hours long.

Don't think I'd take girls that young to a wonder woman movie but it's all good, do you.

The older one is her daughter, she is a adult, I'm not old enough to be her real dad. So yes.

The tickets were 23 bucks because it was in 3d+D-box (moving seats)

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: I'm the only guy in those.....and there all girlie girls that sports, besides the oldest but she doesn't live at home

Like many have said already I wouldn't want an all female household. Especially when they turn into teenagers, none the less you look like you have a great family life. Hope I am not delving ton much into your personal life but how old are you? Unnoticed above you mention the older girl is your wife's child. Also how old is your lady? I would have put her in her 20's.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Beautiful family, repped :thumbsup:

If your old lady wants a son she can holla at a nikka like me, when we shoot we don't miss like John Starks :smh:

Pro tip: pulling hair in anger on a ferocious doggy is the way to get an boy son :thumbsup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was great and a good look for strong women without being all stupid with hidden agenda's and feminist over tones. It was just a good coming of age super hero movie where the main hero was a woman.

Props to the family and family time

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Like many have said already I wouldn't want an all female household. Especially when they turn into teenagers, none the less you look like you have a great family life. Hope I am not delving ton much into your personal life but how old are you? Unnoticed above you mention the older girl is your wife's child. Also how old is your lady? I would have put her in her 20's.

I'm 35, my wife is a few years older then me.