Took the family to See Wonder Women

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Symbolic event, probably the biggest movie in women's history, they've never had a super hero on the big screen to this magnitude. Plus it's a small site.

Hopefully more father's will see this and take there daughters to see the movie.

No disrespect to you or your beautiful family and I mean that sincerely(repped op) but this might be the dumbest, most naive, silliest post I've ever read on here. :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Took my daughter's to see it today and had to have a talk with them about what the hell we just saw...
A few things...
1. Way to much sexual innuendos.
2. Chris Pines is basically naked in one scene
3. For a story that is supposed to inspire females, it sure does use the same played out predictable tropes.
4. Here's the wackest shyt... Every super hero is motivated by something... How predictable Wonder Woman is motivated by "love". She couldn't even reach her full badassness without her emotional connection to some man.
Conclusion: it's not for kids. It's predictable. Plays on the same old Hollywood tropes and reinforces sexist stereotypes. Though the action was pretty dope.
Grade C+/B- ish

I liked this movie a lot but I have to say that's pretty fair criticism.

Especially #4.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Symbolic event, probably the biggest movie in women's history, they've never had a super hero on the big screen to this magnitude. Plus it's a small site.

Hopefully more father's will see this and take there daughters to see the movie.
:mjlol:So they can grow up and believe that they can do anything a white woman can do? Little black girls need to see powerful black women as inspiration.

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
You have a beautiful family. Your daughters are so precious.

I saw the movie last night, I went to drive in with no previews.:salute:
I enjoyed it. I'm glad Gal had a little meat on her bones so the action wasn't so unbelievable (ala Angelina Jolie in salt, kicking ass looking like a toothpick:stopitslime:).

Chris Pine was very good in this movie. I've always been so so with him, but he brought his A game. His performance was the best I've seen from him.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Is the older one from your wife's previous relationship and the younger ones from both of you?

Septum piercing tho? :huhldup:

And you paid $23 per ticket? How much were the kids tickets? :huhldup:

I went before 12 today and paid $5.87

Movie is around 2 hours and 15 mins. It started at 10:30, plus with previews and ended at exactly 1, so no way it's 3 hours long.

Don't think I'd take girls that young to a wonder woman movie but it's all good, do you.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
First of she is not white.
She is a Israeli (middle east)
Second, why can't women have a super hero, do honestly believe she would of voted for trump, that tells me you didn't see the movie.
There will be a black women super hero and I will support that too

Light skin = White. Light skin is automatically seen as better than black. Go to any country and you'll see the light skinned are upper class and the dark skinned are treated like sht

Your Israel comment is invalid

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
White people don't stop being white if they were born in China, Israel, Canada, or Zimbabwe.

Your right but I'm not going to pretend like I know her bloodline, most white Jews claim to be Jewish not israeli, she claims israeli so I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Took my daughter's to see it today and had to have a talk with them about what the hell we just saw...
A few things...
1. Way to much sexual innuendos.
2. Chris Pines is basically naked in one scene
3. For a story that is supposed to inspire females, it sure does use the same played out predictable tropes.
4. Here's the wackest shyt... Every super hero is motivated by something... How predictable Wonder Woman is motivated by "love". She couldn't even reach her full badassness without her emotional connection to some man.
Conclusion: it's not for kids. It's predictable. Plays on the same old Hollywood tropes and reinforces sexist stereotypes. Though the action was pretty dope.
Grade C+/B- ish

Wonder women being motivated by love is no different then other super heroes movies I've seen.

Example: superman 1 (Christopher reeves) was Motivated by his love for Louis lane, when she died in the earth quake he spun the earth backwards to reverse time to bring her back.
In superman 2 superman intentionally loses his powers just to spend his life as a normal person with Louis.

In spiderman EVERYTHING he did was because he loved MJ, especially spiderman 2 (Tobe McGuire)

In batman the dark Knight rises he loved that girl so much he did everything he could to hand over the responsibility to Harvey so he could stop being batman and just be with her, she literally wrote him letter saying how stupid that was for him to even consider doing that for her.

In avengers 2, Bruce banner and scarlet were secretly planning to run away together abandoning the team just to be together.

Wolverine only STAYED in the X-men to be next to Jean grey, he was almost willing to let phoenix destroy the world until he was forced to kill her.

So her motivation for love is no different then what we have seen.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Wonder women being motivated by love is no different then other super heroes movies I've seen.

Example: superman 1 (Christopher reeves) was Motivated by his love for Louis lane, when she died in the earth quake he spun the earth backwards to reverse time to bring her back.
In superman 2 superman intentionally loses his powers just to spend his life as a normal person with Louis.

In spiderman EVERYTHING he did was because he loved MJ, especially spiderman 2 (Tobe McGuire)

In batman the dark Knight rises he loved that girl so much he did everything he could to hand over the responsibility to Harvey so he could stop being batman and just be with her, she literally wrote him letter saying how stupid that was for him to even consider doing that for her.

In avengers 2, Bruce banner and scarlet were secretly planning to run away together abandoning the team just to be together.

Wolverine only STAYED in the X-men to be next to Jean grey, he was almost willing to let phoenix destroy the world until he was forced to kill her.

So her motivation for love is no different then what we have seen.

:ehh: