Took the family to See Wonder Women

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Still not comparable to a man who has to save the world from his mind controlled best friend/brother. That's several levels of fukked....WW is an Amazon who's already god mode, who then decided to hide out...Captain America has to and always will be like the personification of the American flag for everything and everyone. He's the last hope of humanity. This is expanded on in Civil War...Cap is more than a symbol...he's a living god to other real gods due to his perseverance and unbreakable ideology.

Again WW is an Amazonian diplomat who's made to look like a moron and coward, even by female writers...

So again;

Your talking about civil war, I was talking about the winter soldier, 2 different movies.

By the way, she was not hiding out, she didnt know she was God until the end of the movie when she was told by her brother. The actions she took before then was purely based on doing the right thing and not because she was a God and knew she would servive because she didnt.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Your talking about civil war, I was talking about the winter soldier, 2 different movies.

By the way, she was not hiding out, she didnt know she was God until the end of the movie when she was told by her brother. The actions she took before then was purely based on doing the right thing and not because she was a God and knew she would servive because she didnt.

I used Winter Soldier as reference to Captain American being expanded on, in WS he was dealing with two problems at once; not killing his best friend (who he even took a bullet from) and saving the world. WW is both an insult to the fans and the character....you're telling me she didn't know she was "god-like" the minute she grabbed the sword? Or deflected bullets?
giphy.gif

At some point it was a massive eye roll/facepalm when she finds out she's a god...she comes from a place wherein Gods walk and talk to them. Injustice handled this better (comics). I can't excuse that kind of bad/hand holding writing.

giphy.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic :mjlol: It's no secret that women are becoming ever more infantile and if the following isn't proof.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/05/...lick&contentCollection=Opinion&pgtype=article

“She’s so strong,” the little girl seated next to me at a Brooklyn screening of “Wonder Woman” kept repeating to her mother, occasionally shielding her eyes. It was the first fight scene of the movie, and I was trying not to sob.

But 20 minutes into “Wonder Woman,” the director Patty Jenkins’s take on the iconic DC Comics story, the tears came uncontrollably.

05bennettWeb-master768.jpg

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It was a good movie, the actress they got to play her did really well. She stole the show for me in Batman vs Superman too but she proved here she could carry a movie by herself. Might even be DCs best movie since the Dark Knight.