Took the family to See Wonder Women

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Was that the bald headed women in civil war?
She's one member it's Panthers elite squad and they aren't all bald either. Whooped Widows ass before too
JecoxcE_zpsimwxk4d8.png

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Are you really going to denied that in the batman movie "the dark knight rises" batman literally tried to hand off all the crime responsibilities to Harvey dent so he can be with girl?

As far as the hulk both of his movies are centered around his love for Betty brant, who was the only one who could calm him down before he met black widow

And as far as wolverine is orginal reason for joining the X-men was to recover his memories, but soon left after Charles could only do so much, when he returned it for Jean grey.....
Are you really going to denied that in the batman movie "the dark knight rises" batman literally tried to hand off all the crime responsibilities to Harvey dent so he can be with girl?

As far as the hulk both of his movies are centered around his love for Betty brant, who was the only one who could calm him down before he met black widow

And as far as wolverine is orginal reason for joining the X-men was to recover his memories, but soon left after Charles could only do so much, when he returned it for Jean grey.....

I think you miss my point. I'm not denying anything. What I am saying is that the entire story of wonder woman is centered around men. The very creation of the amazons is to protect men from Aries bullshyt. The story progressed through this predictable series of awkward "I've never been around a man before" engagements between wonder woman and fukk boy. Including quips about penises, sleeping arrangements, and acceptable behavior of women in male dominated society. I love the action. But if you can't see that the character arc of wonder woman is based on her curiosity, her infatuation, and finally her "love" for the male character, then you weren't paying attention.

Daps
Was that the bald headed women in civil war?
Yea, it's an entire crew of them. They are Black Panther's secret service/body guards.
The Black girl in civil war is actually a minor character. The two important ones are Danai Gurira(leader of the Dora Milaje) and Lupita.
c8fedea4fe17e07e79b603461f4b1cda.jpg

lupita3.jpg

Think of them as Black Amazons. I can't find the picture I saw of the others but they cast women in a variety of hues and facial features.
dora-milaje.jpg

midnightangels.jpg

dora-milaje.jpg

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Once you see the dynamics between wonder women an Chris pine's character youll understand.
Plus the logic and the way she thinks is challenged when she comes to understand that one person is not responsible for all evil act, and why people do the things they do...
Why humanity is the way it is.

Still not comparable to a man who has to save the world from his mind controlled best friend/brother. That's several levels of fukked....WW is an Amazon who's already god mode, who then decided to hide out...Captain America has to and always will be like the personification of the American flag for everything and everyone. He's the last hope of humanity. This is expanded on in Civil War...Cap is more than a symbol...he's a living god to other real gods due to his perseverance and unbreakable ideology.

Again WW is an Amazonian diplomat who's made to look like a moron and coward, even by female writers...

So again;

giphy.gif