Took the family to See Wonder Women

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Once you see the dynamics between wonder women an Chris pine's character youll understand.
Plus the logic and the way she thinks is challenged when she comes to understand that one person is not responsible for all evil act, and why people do the things they do...
Why humanity is the way it is.
I seen the movie, its a good movie but its not top tier like Winter Soldier:gucci:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I seen the movie, its a good movie but its not top tier like Winter Soldier:gucci:

The best part of winter soldier is Steve Roger's willingness to go against everything to protect the person he grew up even though that person is responsible for all the destruction all while his government that he is working for is ran by the hydra, who he is supposed to be fighting against

In wonder women it's her learning from pines character, regarding how she thinks the world is, In comparison to how it is it in reality, and how it's though his sacrifice that she comes to terms with the reality that through all the fu#k ed up things we do as humans to each other, the one thing worth fighting for is love.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Why would u put your wife and kids on here?

Symbolic event, probably the biggest movie in women's history, they've never had a super hero on the big screen to this magnitude. Plus it's a small site.

Hopefully more father's will see this and take there daughters to see the movie.

Daps
I have all girls and wonder women has always been big in my house, for some reason everyone relates wonder women to the women of the house...so everyone always wants to be wonder women!!

The movie is almost three hours long

We saw it in 3d and D-box (moving seats)
For everyone paid over 120 dollars not including popcorn and drinks!!!

My rating is a 10/10 great movie

D-box (moving seats): if you can afford it at 23 dollars per ticket, this would be the way to see it with 3d for the full exprience, I'd not, the movie is still worth while, the moving seats adding another dimension to the exprience especially during action scenes.

3d: The 3d was amazing, there is alot objects popping out of the screen, one time wonder women hit a guy so hard he flew out the screen!!

Storyline: The storyline was great, their was humor but not too excessive like Marvel does, adult content regarding jokes..lol, this was not a male bashing movie or a super feminist empowerment movie, her male counter part was arguably the hero of the movie as much as she was.

The casting was perfect, I would like wonder women to be a little more "developed", aside from that everything was on point and her action scenes were believable.

In comparison to other super hero movies I would rank this ahead of Captain America 1, and on par with Captain America 2 the winter soldier.

Chris pine who also plays "captain kirk" almost stole the show, this is some of his best work.

:salute:

I cant' imagine having a house full of women tho... that seems kinda scary :lupe:

Daps
Symbolic event, probably the biggest movie in women's history, they've never had a super hero on the big screen to this magnitude. Plus it's a small site.

Hopefully more father's will see this and take there daughters to see the movie.

Symbolic how:mjlol:? Like most women really stick together. It's a 'white' lady on the big screen. The same white lady that would've voted for Trump:bryan:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Symbolic how:mjlol:? Like most women really stick together. It's a 'white' lady on the big screen. The same white lady that would've voted for Trump:bryan:

First of she is not white.
She is a Israeli (middle east)
Second, why can't women have a super hero, do honestly believe she would of voted for trump, that tells me you didn't see the movie.
There will be a black women super hero and I will support that too

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw it yesterday. With previews that shyt was 3hrs. And the movie theatre I was in had the worst seats ever. They didnt lean back so im sittin straight up like im gettin ready to get the electric chair. My back :wow:
shyt i went to my local amc with the reclined leather chairs where you can basically lay on your back. I dosed off about 3x watching the film.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
Took my daughter's to see it today and had to have a talk with them about what the hell we just saw...
A few things...
1. Way to much sexual innuendos.
2. Chris Pines is basically naked in one scene
3. For a story that is supposed to inspire females, it sure does use the same played out predictable tropes.
4. Here's the wackest shyt... Every super hero is motivated by something... How predictable Wonder Woman is motivated by "love". She couldn't even reach her full badassness without her emotional connection to some man.
Conclusion: it's not for kids. It's predictable. Plays on the same old Hollywood tropes and reinforces sexist stereotypes. Though the action was pretty dope.
Grade C+/B- ish