Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She cooperated against her handler, Gaston Brown, who was extradited from Dade County, where he was serving a 1 year sentence for illegal re entry into the US, to LA, where he will face charges of cocaine trafficking. He's the Jamaican national who coordinated the purchase, and smuggling of the cocaine out of LA and into New York.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
She cooperated against her handler, Gaston Brown, who was extradited from Dade County, where he was serving a 1 year sentence for illegal re entry into the US, to LA, where he will face charges of cocaine trafficking. He's the Jamaican national who coordinated the purchase, and smuggling of the cocaine out of LA and into New York.

:whoo:

Who the fukk is you, breh

:tinfoiljbhmm:

Nevermind

:hubie:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I know my momma would have my ass taking them ten....

"Boy, don't you have me looking over my got damn shoulder. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time baby." :usure:

"But momma I am scared. These nikkas ain't playing around here. This ain't like the movies." :mjcry:

"Should've thought about that before you tried to smuggle cocaine. I'll put money on your books. You might be out with good behavior. All I am saying think about your family. If your ass snitch, ME AND YOU are gonna have some problem. I'll handle you my damnself, you hear me boy.":usure:

My mother is one of them people that don't believe in taking up for anybody's mess. You do you and she do her. Anything you do better not come back on her. Once I figured that one...I knew my mom ain't the one to call about any dumb shyt you got yourself into...:hubie:
Amen.
My dad was the same.
I can hear him reciting the exact same conversation.

Been sent me up the river :snoop:
And money on my books? :heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's public record, here's the press release lol

Jamaican National Indicted in Federal Drug Case for Allegedly Supplying Flight Attendant with nearly 60 Pounds of Cocaine

Now, watch his case, and see if he cooperates or not, that will be the question. He's been in custody in LA for over a year, and hasn't been sentenced, or gone to trial yet.

Accused Cocaine Supplier Faces Trial in LAX Smuggling Case

No one snitched on her, it was a random screening, in this case it was true, I think. Or they would have taken her into custody, she RAN out of the airport, and flew out of LAX the same night, because no one knew who she was for that time frame.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But the article said flight attendants don't have get screened they are able to bypass. Someone knew she was coming with a lot of coke.
Trust no one is my rule if I was caught up in a situation like this. She probably ran her mouth too much, talking to the wrong people or on some bragging type; a disgruntled ex or there's always haters lurking- jealousy on some ol:

5747e4b7c399634bdcba22ddd0e70311.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No one snitched on her, it was a random screening

Random screening is what's being reported, that does not necessarily mean it was "random" or that no one informed on her. If there is a higher level informant, the govt is not releasing that info to the public or making it public knowledge. That would reveal the govt source of information, could be international connects, suppliers, distributors etc.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But the article said flight attendants don't have get screened they are able to bypass. Someone knew she was coming with a lot of coke.

yeah.. just to add to what you said. - "The drug discovery was made in Terminal 4 by a Transportation Security Administration security officer who was screening the airline attendant's carry-on bags as part of a random search. As a crew member, Reynolds would ordinarily get to bypass bag screening.

As the TSA officer led Reynolds to a location to be searched, she made a cell phone call -- speaking with a heavy Jamaican accent -- then kicked off her Gucci high heels and ran down the escalator and out of the terminal."