Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
How can your head be so big and your tiddies be so small?

:mindblown:
:manny:

I don't mind a fivehead...or a member of the itty bitty titty committee :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Sixhead tho...:whoa::whoa:

She fine as hell but we all know she snitched...I don't know how to feel about that...I'm torn...:cape::cape::russ::russ::russ:

Nah fukk it...Raw with no regrets!!!!!! :ahh::ahh::ahh::banderas::banderas::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
According to federal prosecutors, Reynolds was working with an unnamed man who distributed the cocaine to Massachusetts and other locations. Reynolds' unidentified co-conspirator, who was in the United States illegally, stole the identities of mentally disabled victims and used them to get passports and driver's licenses.

He would then fly on commercial airlines while carrying cocaine or drug money, according to federal court documents. Reynolds told the man when she was scheduled to work on a flight, so that they could coordinate his drug activity with her flight itinerary, prosecutors said.

As a flight attendant, Reynolds had access to secure sites at airports that generally don't require baggage screening.

She smuggled drugs and money and gave them to her co-conspirator, according to prosecutors. He paid Reynolds thousands of dollars for smuggling drugs through the airports, according to court documents.

Prosecutors said she deleted text messages from her co-conspirator.

In the March incident, authorities said the unnamed man had traveled from New York to Los Angeles a day earlier, so he could gather cocaine to dispense to East Coast customers.

Former JetBlue flight attendant pleads guilty to smuggling cocaine at LAX

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Thanks for the tip. Very valuable to know. Do you mind providing your ip address?
24286741-policeman-cartoon.jpg

Lol I meant allegedly.

The people in these business who are doing well have all their ducks in a row. you don't depend on fingers crossed a stewardess getting 3 mill worth of merchandise across.

I have a friend who might be in this business but hard to know for sure. But once some local fed saw me hanging with him and wanted his ear. A bunch were watching him that night and were hoping for handouts or to be of use to him for financial gain. But use can they be to him? I told him BTW these guys says they are watching you..he wants to talk.. Its my responsibility to let you know.

And he told me. Listen! Im not a baby in this. Dude has wealth and connections. The president is his friend..governors are his friends. He wants to run for office.. Came frol nothing and generous as hell.

I asked him once why he moves like he moves. Anywhere he goes people seeking his attention for financial gain likely. Buying up the entire bar for people he wasn't tied to. I wanted insight on how to move if I got to his level. Someone else told me one of the whys. He grew up poor picking tea in farms. Hed go to the club and have enough for only one beer. Hed finish It and refill it with water so he could still be around without looking dumb or begging. So he was sparing others from what he went through.

Allegedly...

Last edited:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
Lol I meant allegedly.

The people in these business who are doing well have all their ducks in a row. you don't depend on fingers crossed a stewardess getting 3 mill worth of merchandise across.

I have a friend who might be in this business but hard to know for sure. But once some local fed saw me hanging with him and wanted his ear. A bunch were watching him that night and were hoping for handouts or to be of use to him for financial gain. But use can they be to him? I told him BTW these guys says they are watching you..he wants to talk.. Its my responsibility to let you know.

And he told me. Listen! Im not a baby in this. Dude has wealth and connections. The president is his friend..governors are his friends. He wants to run for office.. Came frol nothing and generous as hell.

I asked him once why he moves like he moves. Anywhere he goes people seeking his attention for financial gain likely. Buying up the entire bar for people he wasn't tied to. I wanted insight on how to move if I got to his level. Someone else told me one of the whys. He grew up poor picking tea in farms. Hed go to the club and have enough for only one beer. Hed finish It and refill it with water so he could still be around without looking dumb or begging. So he was sparing others from what he went through.

Allegedly...

Who the fukk is your friend that was friends with Trump? :scust::usure::duck:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You say the same thing...

I do.. and I say the same thing. Very unfortunate situation but there's hard consequences for life decisions- real life facts. That's why I'm teaching my daughter from an early age, provide the guidance and support system. As a parent, I'm doing all that I can to protect her and help her throughout life. But if she chooses to path, despite the opportunities that she has- it's unfortunate but that's how it is. The woman from the article went to NYU, had a career path, won beauty pageants or whatever; all her choices were the results of selfish decisions. The burden of her choices should not affect the entire family. (But of course, I wouldn't want that for my daughter regardless, I would switch places and do the time for her, if I could).
But by the end u actin tooooooooooooooooooootally different. You are beyond me.

I get a feeling you flip flop alot in life

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
And now she's gonna be murdered. Lose 3 million worth of Coke and then Snitch. And think you gonna be alive for long:francis:

Aww c'mon chaps, she just needs to fall back like Jigga Man did for a minute or so.
Then she can bounce back up like Roundball!

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Nice to see a black person beat the system :blessed:

Edit for the :mjpls:: If you're black, than you know we don’t bring drugs into the country like that, especially not cocaine. She snitched on a bunch of white guys and some dudes last named escobar.
you'd be surprised most of the big smugglers connecting the south america with the north are black :dame:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
But the article said flight attendants don't have get screened they are able to bypass. Someone knew she was coming with a lot of coke.

You're half right, half wrong. I work for an airline -- flight attendants 9 times out of 10 don't get screened but it does randomly happen.

In fact one of the flight attendants I talk to was in a bad mood today because she was randomly screened and it took away from her time to eat.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
too fine? looks like she'd be the jet beauty of the week in 1992 if they had a female fitness model edition. how you 33 styled and looking like you were 33 during the days of In Living Color :dahell:

That pic is from 2008 so no telling how she looks now
this makes it worse...chick was 23 looking like she starred in a couple flicks from freaknik '94