Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
More white suoremacy at work

Blame black woman for their CAC mess.
Yes, like us black folk just started millionaire drug cartels "to fight oppression." Lol
Foh!
This shyt all fake. Its just a wake up call for those who smart enough to see through it

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She must have told on EVERYONE.

She better lay low for a hot minute. I hope she saved those dollars she was making and didn't spend the entire budget on designer gear...

latest

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So much for any other child I may have huh?

I got 2, and I couldn't imagine telling either to take all those years in jail to protect the family name or the family. Do what you got to do to get out and I will protect them regardless. Does it mean I won't call them dumb asses they rest of their lives......no........but can't let them rot away in jail brehs.....

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 2, and I couldn't imagine telling either to take all those years in jail to protect the family name or the family. Do what you got to do to get out and I will protect them regardless. Does it mean I won't call them dumb asses they rest of their lives......no........but can't let them rot away in jail brehs.....

That's not teaching them accountability for their actions.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

The 33-year-old has been sentenced to time served after pleading guilty last year to conspiracy to possess and distribute cocaine.
A judge Monday said her cooperation with prosecutors aided his decision to sentence Reynolds to time already served in custody.
Normally the charges carry a minimum mandatory sentence of 10-years.
She is likely to be released in the next few days and will then spend three years on supervised release, according to City News Service.

She dimed out everyone to get time cut short.
:russ:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooo you would tell your kids to spend the rest of their lives in jail.......:laff::laff:

Old telling your kids snitches get stitches ass nikkas..........
You're thinking of your kids that I'm guessing are very young. This was an adult that made a choice as an adult. If my adult daughter chose to get caught up with a drug cartel, trafficking large amounts of cocaine then:

1. I failed as a father and 2. She has to deal with consequences of that choice.