Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So my daughter is stupid enough to try to smuggle 3 million dollars worth of cocaine. Her picture and name is plastered everywhere...

And she has the chance to snitch on everyone...putting our entire family in jeopardy...

One person ain't worth more than entire group...

Hell yeah...I tell her dumbass to not snitch and take them 10.
You dont have kids man :mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You're thinking of your kids that I'm guessing are very young. This was an adult that made a choice as an adult. If my adult daughter chose to get caught up with a drug cartel, trafficking large amounts of cocaine then:

1. I failed as a father and 2. She has to deal with consequences of that choice.

Of course she would, but you would tell her not to snitch and take the years..........:rudy:.........breh I'm calling so much bullshyt right now........:camby:.....but to each its own.

If there was a way for her to get out if she cooperated or face decades in jail you as a father would tell your baby girl "You bet not snitch or you can't come home. You take those 25 years like G , we don't snitch in this family"

And the reason....because you don't want your life put at risk.........all this is hypothetical shyt of course, but just saying I don't care how old my daughter get, she will always be my little girl.......

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You dont have kids man :mjlol:
I do.. and I say the same thing. Very unfortunate situation but there's hard consequences for life decisions- real life facts. That's why I'm teaching my daughter from an early age, provide the guidance and support system. As a parent, I'm doing all that I can to protect her and help her throughout life. But if she chooses to path, despite the opportunities that she has- it's unfortunate but that's how it is. The woman from the article went to NYU, had a career path, won beauty pageants or whatever; all her choices were the results of selfish decisions. The burden of her choices should not affect the entire family. (But of course, I wouldn't want that for my daughter regardless, I would switch places and do the time for her, if I could).

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course she would, but you would tell her not to snitch and take the years..........:rudy:.........breh I'm calling so much bullshyt right now........:camby:.....but to each its own.

If there was a way for her to get out if she cooperated or face decades in jail you as a father would tell your baby girl "You bet not snitch or you can't come home. You take those 25 years like G , we don't snitch in this family"

And the reason....because you don't want your life put at risk.........all this is hypothetical shyt of course, but just saying I don't care how old my daughter get, she will always be my little girl.......
I don't currently have kids so I'm going to let someone who does say it better than I can.
I do.. and I say the same thing. Very unfortunate situation but there's hard consequences for life decisions- real life facts. That's why I'm teaching my daughter from an early age, provide the guidance and support system. As a parent, I'm doing all that I can to protect her and help her throughout life. But if she chooses to path, despite the opportunities that she has- it's unfortunate but that's how it is. The woman from the article went to NYU, had a career path, won beauty pageants or whatever; all her choices were the results of selfish decisions. The burden of her choices should not affect the entire family.

Would rep if I could.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Honestly from someone who has flown planes I wouldn't try sneak it in through with the crew. Just have it somewhere on the plane.. Not in the passenger section but in cargo hold or panels, and when it goes for maintenance which is usually far from the passenger terminals have them extract it and exit with it from their side. I once heard some people used to run minerals like that.

But I can fly those small and medium sized planes and those are probably the easiest to use. id put packs in the fuel tank but I wouldn't land in an international airport.

Thanks for the tip. Very valuable to know. Do you mind providing your ip address?
24286741-policeman-cartoon.jpg

Last edited: