Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

Daps
If this was your daughter though? Would tell her to take the the time and keep it real?

On never mind......just realize this was your bitter ass talking.....of course you would take the time.......just be mad in jail.....talking about I keeps it real......

Here's the problem with this whole misconception of "stop snitching"

History has shown us time and time again those that switch up half way into the game on killers will be killed. It's not about some silly code...it's about being accountable for your actions or expecting fall out. Why on earth would you put your family in harms way for your choices? Selfish enough to take the money then selfish enough to say fukk everybody else?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Honestly from someone who has flown planes I wouldn't try sneak it in through with the crew. Just have it somewhere on the plane.. Not in the passenger section but in cargo hold or panels, and when it goes for maintenance which is usually far from the passenger terminals have them extract it and exit with it from their side. I once heard some people used to run minerals like that.

But I can fly those small and medium sized planes and those are probably the easiest to use. id put packs in the fuel tank but I wouldn't land in an international airport.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Here's the problem with this whole misconception of "stop snitching"

History has shown us time and time again those that switch up half way into the game on killers will be killed. It's not about some silly code...it's about being accountable for your actions or expecting fall out. Why on earth would you put your family in harms way for your choices? Selfish enough to take the money then selfish enough to say fukk everybody else?

Again I ask if this was your daughter ?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Informer!!!!

Dem dons gwan lick her boom boom down

Buju got locked up for running drugs and is getting out in Dec.2018..allegedly

96f16e8f1376838b970e70005d4d4283.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
She's not getting touched because she's not worth killing

you are obviously not familiar with Yardie culture....

They Not only give snitches stitches..

They torture their soul :demonic:

Dancehall had a no snitching policy long before the first gangsta raps were recorded

"Killing a man is nah passion fi me

But if a bwoi Inform pon mi

Mi gwan kill the whole family!"
-Supercat (Jaro dubplate)