Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So my daughter is stupid enough to try to smuggle 3 million dollars worth of cocaine. Her picture and name is plastered everywhere...

And she has the chance to snitch on everyone...putting our entire family in jeopardy...

One person ain't worth more than entire group...

Hell yeah...I tell her dumbass to not snitch and take them 10.
facts... :deadmanny:. They wont hesitate to take out the entire generation.. fuk around if she wants to.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So my daughter is stupid enough to try to smuggle 3 million dollars worth of cocaine. Her picture and name is plastered everywhere...

And she has the chance to snitch on everyone...putting our entire family in jeopardy...

One person ain't worth more than entire group...

Hell yeah...I tell her dumbass to not snitch and take them 10.

:picard:, wow breh......

Me and wifey wold be like..............:yeshrug:........if you ain't dying for your children.......who you dying for?

portrait-of-man-and-woman-holding-gun-against-white-background-picture-id636723919

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
facts... :deadmanny:. They wont hesitate to take out the entire generation.. fuk around if she wants to.

I know my momma would have my ass taking them ten....

"Boy, don't you have me looking over my got damn shoulder. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time baby." :usure:

"But momma I am scared. These nikkas ain't playing around here. This ain't like the movies." :mjcry:

"Should've thought about that before you tried to smuggle cocaine. I'll put money on your books. You might be out with good behavior. All I am saying think about your family. If your ass snitch, ME AND YOU are gonna have some problem. I'll handle you my damnself, you hear me boy.":usure:

My mother is one of them people that don't believe in taking up for anybody's mess. You do you and she do her. Anything you do better not come back on her. Once I figured that one...I knew my mom ain't the one to call about any dumb shyt you got yourself into...:hubie: