Too fine to be locked up: flight attendant who ditched 60lbs of cocaine at LAX freed from jail

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rather take the 10 yrs that walk around a known snitch, having to look over my shoulders every second of the day, planning for my demise - not knowing when I or my family members could get touched or somebody trying to line you at any moment. I wouldn't even want to risk bringing those types of problems on my family; that's selfish. At least, If I'm locked up, I'll know that my family is good. Not letting them suffer b/c I got hemmed up.

Even if she is in WIPO, the govt. can't be all places at all times- they got what they needed from her; they have no stake in protecting her or all her family members. Govt. always finds ways to limit liability anyway.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Rather take the 10 yrs that walk around a known snitch, having to look over my shoulders every second of the day, planning for my demise - not knowing when I or my family members could get touched or somebody trying to line you at any moment. I wouldn't even want to risk bringing those types of problems on my family; that's selfish. At least, If I'm locked up, I'll know that my family is good. Not letting them suffer b/c I got hemmed up.

Even if she is in WIPO, the govt. can't be all places at all times- they got what they needed from her; they have no stake in protecting her or all her family members. Govt. always finds ways to limit liability anyway.

This....

I am taking my ten...

You really about that life...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

If this was your daughter though? Would tell her to take the the time and keep it real?

On never mind......just realize this was your bitter ass talking.....of course you would take the time.......just be mad in jail.....talking about I keeps it real......

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
9769808.gif

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
If this was your daughter though? Would tell her to take the the time and keep it real?

So my daughter is stupid enough to try to smuggle 3 million dollars worth of cocaine. Her picture and name is plastered everywhere...

And she has the chance to snitch on everyone...putting our entire family in jeopardy...

One person ain't worth more than entire group...

Hell yeah...I tell her dumbass to not snitch and take them 10.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's why people in here so mad

wtf are you talking about? No one is mad.. if you think and use your brain instead of just making an off-handed reaction comment. This woman turned on her co-conspirators in order to reduce her sentence and gave evidence to the govt. Therefore risking the health and safety of her and her family in the process. Instead of her just accepting responsibility and serving the time for her own involvement.