Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

Come at me with something actually funny. Nikkas think they're doing something with the diss game of a 9 year old :mjlol:

Be convinced a nikka got skills based off camera angles and expertise editing, brehs :umad:
I'm not tryna make you laugh.

Daps
:mjlol: this shyt is so corny, he came out to ambition as a rider :russ:

I'm running off my own personal vibe check, but tony rock ain't doing shyt. He the type to run up on will with mad aggression but when it's time to throw a punch he's going to freeze up. fukk out of here, stick to comedy

The point of the Tupac shyt was about Jada....shyt was subliminal :russ:.

Will might handle em 1 on 1 but it's a whole lotta Rock's and Will ain't exactly a gangsta. Only reason Chris froze was cause he got NVLD.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You hate hoes, because you're mama's a hoe
you raised by a hoe, so you act like a hoe

shyt has nothing to do with women nobody

I don't have opinions on women I'm not fukking, because their not my problem

this is how normal men think, I don't care about Will Smith's family, I don't know them

I care about what he has amassed and achieved in the world, it's to be respected

it has to be with the behavior of weak ass c00ns like you, salivating at the idea of achieving victory against an image you feel threaten by because it has been successful

true mark of coward, you come from a long line of cowards I bet, it's in your DNA

:what::what::what::what:

nikka what !

will, is worth 500 million and has achieve success unlike a handful of people ever and he’s about to throw it all away for a bytch that publicly embarrassed him with an entanglement with their son‘s best friend … in addition the bytch is still in love with a man who has been dead for 26 years

some of y’all are some backwards ass thinking nikkaz - she ain’t worth it

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Only reason Chris froze was cause he got NVLD.
This is false because while Will was walking up to him, Chris said verbatim "uh oh....Richard". After he got bytch slapped he was gonna say something slick but his survival instincts kicked in. He knows how to read social ques. You can't be a comedian and not know how to read a room. Part of their job

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at all these mad ass c00ns in here

If was on stage talking to nikkaz I would make you kill yourselves, the whole audience would be laughing at you nikkaz

I'd dare you to come up and do something

yall hoe made, soft, and sensitive as fukk

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock got what he deserved though

Will would be wrong if he didn't smack the shyt outta him

Fuk outta here. Jada is famous in her own right. These comedians hired to host these award shows are done so specifically to roast the celebrities at the shows. The joke was non offensive,. Get the fuk out of here if you think Will was hurt cause it attacked his wife's "medical condition". A good 20 percent of the world is going bald. Btw Jada still has plenty of hair follicles on her head, she just decided to shave it most likely for content for her talkshow.
Will needed to smack the shyt outta August or Jada before he ever laid a hand on another black man that he's been friends for 20+ years. Chris has shown a lot of compassion to Will since the slap.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You hate hoes, because you're mama's a hoe
you raised by a hoe, so you act like a hoe

shyt has nothing to do with women nobody

I don't have opinions on women I'm not fukking, because their not my problem

this is how normal men think, I don't care about Will Smith's family, I don't know them

I care about what he has amassed and achieved in the world, it's to be respected

it has to be with the behavior of weak ass c00ns like you, salivating at the idea of achieving victory against an image you feel threaten by because it has been successful

true mark of coward, you come from a long line of cowards I bet, it's in your DNA

So translation: "Im a fan of will smith and feel some type of way about the backlash" lol

Its not complicated. He hit a well respected dude for a questionably unmerited reason. So yeah...some people are going to condemn you for it. And assess why he did it. Its that simple; you sound strangely attached to will on this one.

You dont turn a blind eye to questionable behavior because of achievements or success. Chris is successful also..

Unless you feel that Will was justified lol