Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie would stomp out Will on the stage for Eddie. Charlie was a goon before comedy lol.

he used to fight people for heckling Eddie. He tells this funny ass story when they were doing Rick James skit about threatening a paralyzed Football Player who was talking shyt about Eddie in a restaurant.

Edit:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure some how some way he’ll have a chance to see Will face to face lol

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at all these mad ass c00ns in here

If was on stage talking to nikkaz I would make you kill yourselves, the whole audience would be laughing at you nikkaz

I'd dare you to come up and do something

yall hoe made, soft, and sensitive as fukk

:camby:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
he used to fight people for heckling Eddie. He tells this funny ass story when they were doing Rick James skit about threatening a paralyzed Football Player who was talking shyt about Eddie in a restaurant.

Edit:

:laff:I haven’t seen this clip in years.
I got the best of Chappelle show dvd, shyts in it. Got to get the box set.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You have the image of the slap on your avi :gucci:
I don’t mean I support it :gucci:

I wanted 3Rivers to make a smiley of the Jim Carey and Will Smith late 90s award show fukkery but he ain’t respond

It’s a wild ass image and gon be talked bout for years to come. Manosphere already on it too.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Tony was always almost just as funny as Chris.

Having brothers is a blessing.

:banderas:

Chris got like 10 of em. Will Smith better call Meek Mil or Lil Uzi Vert for backup:russ:

Besides they from BK that New York City toughness keep you stoic against the bs

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man I think Chris forgives Will and doesn't even do a scathing stand up bit

He's older and Black Hollywood a small circle

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Chris got diagnosed with it later in life. He can work around it but I can see the difference between him and his brother. Tony would have been ready to fight as soon as Will moved towards him.

Any Coli breh would have instinctively gotten their hands up....Chris stood there because he couldn't read Will's emotion. You think Steve Harvey, Jamie Foxx or Dave Chappelle would have reached the same? Feel like they would have reacted to Will before Will raised his hand.

Chris is a provocative performer. He comes up with jokes to incite extreme reactions. He's an "insult" comic. He likes to offend and then double down on it when the audience reacts. His jokes are often followed by "Yeah I said it" or "Oh C'mon".

He knows how to read nonverbal social ques. His brand of comedy calls for it.

Chris knew something was about to happen because he said "uh oh" as Will was approaching. He just wasn't banking on Will not giving a fukk anymore. He thought Will was an easy target like @Rarely-Wrong Liggins said.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Chris is a provocative performer. He comes up with jokes to incite extreme reactions. He's an "insult" comic. He likes to offend and then double down on it when the audience reacts. His jokes are often followed by "Yeah I said it" or "Oh C'mon".

He knows how to read nonverbal social ques. His brand of comedy calls for it.

Chris knew something was about to happen because he said "uh oh" as Will was approaching. He just wasn't banking on Will not giving a fukk anymore. He thought Will was an easy target like @Rarely-Wrong Liggins said.

Will was wrong even if I can empathaize with why he did it.

But Chris knew he was going to get a negative reaction from Will and Jada, which is why he prefaced it with "Jada, I love you..."

I doubt Chris even wrote that joke. For one...it wasn't funny so it probably was one of the cacs in the writers room that got one of his shytty jokes on the cue card. I don't think he knew about her condition but he knew well enough to brace Jada for being singled out again after the whole protest bit. There was a line and he inched his toe over it.

I ain't saying he should have slapped him...but I understand.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I honestly can’t believe some people are upset that Chris’ own brother is defending him.

People wanna talk about Tony not having accomplishments n shyt and how he was on a show created by Will and Jada.

Does all of that mean he can’t stand up for his brother? WTF

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I honestly can’t believe some people are upset that Chris’ own brother is defending him.

People wanna talk about Tony not having accomplishments n shyt and how he was on a show created by Will and Jada.

Does all of that mean he can’t stand up for his brother? WTF
It’s the hypocrisy of being behind him for defending his fam, yet speaking out against will defending his. It’s ok to say they both come off like middle schoolers.