Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:myman: Only one who should be poppin off about this shyt is him.

Just like if Charlie Murphy was here and Eddie got hit, Charlie's definitely gonna be on :demonic:

Part of Charlie's Chappelle story was how Eddie fired Charlie from security detail because he was too overzealous and was tryna fukk everybody up on behalf of Eddie.
I don't think Tony is speaking for Chris.

Chris Rock reportedly stops heckler who cursed Will Smith at comedy show

April 1, 2022, 11:11 AM CDT / Source: TODAY
By Drew Weisholtz

Chris Rock isn't tolerating negative comments about Will Smith after the "King Richard" star slapped him at last weekend’s Academy Awards.

During the comedian’s show in Boston Thursday night, a fan made a disparaging remark about Smith, but Rock tried to tone down the hostility.

Rock began his set by talking about Smith’s slap before someone in the crowd yelled, “F--- Will Smith!” reports People.

“No, no, no, no, no,” Rock fired back.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Part of Charlie's Chappelle story was how Eddie fired Charlie from security detail because he was too overzealous and was tryna fukk everybody up on behalf of Eddie.
I can see why, people thinking these comedians are soft out here.

When Tony said "you hit my mother fukking brother? :birdman:"
as a big brother myself, I felt that :wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers
I smell pyssy is that you jayden?

Daps
They trying to make it seem like Chris is Kevin Hart or Jadas height. I just thought I'd clear it up

Yeah Chris is definitely 5'10" or 5'11" but just skinny. Will is probably 3 or 4 inches taller but the weight difference is easily 50 lbs. Will is probably a solid 200 lbs (was closer to 220 or 230 lbs during Ali) maybe 210 lbs and Chris is 150 or 160. Definitely not 170 lbs.

Daps
This is false because while Will was walking up to him, Chris said verbatim "uh oh....Richard". After he got bytch slapped he was gonna say something slick but his survival instincts kicked in. He knows how to read social ques. You can't be a comedian and not know how to read a room. Part of their job

Chris got diagnosed with it later in life. He can work around it but I can see the difference between him and his brother. Tony would have been ready to fight as soon as Will moved towards him.

Any Coli breh would have instinctively gotten their hands up....Chris stood there because he couldn't read Will's emotion. You think Steve Harvey, Jamie Foxx or Dave Chappelle would have reached the same? Feel like they would have reacted to Will before Will raised his hand.