Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Tony is basically Chris Rock’s Jungle
Good point. LOL.
Jungle is a goon, tho. Tony....might have some hands.
Most of the time, Will is in peak physical condition.
nikka is an action star, too.
I just wanna see one of the Rock brothers run up for the fukkery of it.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This poster continues to be one of the worst posters on here. He's on a Tiger Woods early 2000s like dominance of shyt posting. Remarkable.

You and I finally agree on something.
:ehh:

@Master Teacher is a moronic fakkit and is likely a cac. If he actually is Black and isn’t trolling, he’s a foolish c00n to the highest degree. I spit on cowardly imbeciles like him.
:pacspit:

That being said, I’d still slap fire outta your mouth too, Sambo.
:umad:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cause he stands up for his brother ????

No bro you the weirdo
more like you are a product of the horrible Education system.

thought you were doing something with that dumb ass post, that you don't even know what you are replying to. go wash your face

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
What does Will starring in action movies have to do with ANYTHING??? :mjlol:

Y'all realize they're not actually scrapping in those movies, right? :mjlol:

Y'all realize learning a couple of moves for a movie don't mean a damn thing if you're not practicing a discipline constantly? :mjlol:

When did Will fukkin' Smiff become this universal ass kicker that travels the world beating dudes up in his spare time like Ryu from Street Fighter? :mjlol:

"He's over 6 feet tall and muscular." And? Can the dude take a punch much less land one on someone ready to square up for real? :mjlol:

What's next? Uma Thurman and Gal Gadot gonna singlehandedly take down the patriarchy because of Kill Bill & Wonder Woman? :mjlol:

Y'all really have camera tricks, wires, and special effects thinking these cats are super fukkin humans! :mjlol:

TheColi.com y'all! :mjlol:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Before big comedians drop specials they usually go to local comedy clubs to work on material.

Leading up to tamborine, Chris did a pop up at the comedy improv in Arlington a few years ago. I heard some of the same jokes that night on his netflix special. Point is I met him, shook his hand after the event, I'm 5'9 and so is he BUT he's definitely a Bantamweight, very frail frame. Doesn't mean he cant fight or nothing, I was just speaking on his body.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Y'all realize learning a couple of moves for a movie don't mean a damn thing if you're not practicing a discipline constantly? :mjlol:

When did Will fukkin' Smiff become this universal ass kicker that travels the world beating dudes up in his spare time like Ryu from Street Fighter? :mjlol:

"He's over 6 feet tall and muscular." And? Can the dude take a punch much less land one on someone ready to square up for real? :mjlol:

What's next? Uma Thurman and Gal Gadot gonna singlehandedly take down the patriarchy because of Kill Bill & Wonder Woman? :mjlol:

Y'all really have camera tricks, wires, and special effects thinking these cats are super fukkin humans! :mjlol:

Tony Rock looks like he weighs 150. If we didn't know anything about either of them, most would figure that Will would easily take Tony in a fight.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Tony Rock looks like he weighs 150. If we didn't know anything about either of them, most would figure that Will would easily take Tony in a fight.

I don't know either one of these nikkas' fighting skills so I wouldn’t assume anything. No uneducated guesses being made over here, pleighboi.

But this is the same forum where nikkas swear broads are wifey material based on their pictures and nothing else, so par for the course, I guess :unimpressed:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

nikka, calm down before leave a dookie streak in your boxers.