Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It’s the hypocrisy of being behind him for defending his fam, yet speaking out against will defending his. It’s ok to say they both come off like middle schoolers.
Chris didn’t deserved to get smacked though. Will could have yelled at him like he did after the fact or something else.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Chris didn’t deserved to get smacked though. Will could have yelled at him like he did after the fact or something else.
Who said he did? They both were outta pocket. One was worse than the other, but are you stunned someone got smacked for joking about someone’s wives disease? Everyone involved is in the wrong. There’s not always right and wrong in a confrontation. Both parties were idiots

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
I honestly can’t believe some people are upset that Chris’ own brother is defending him.

People wanna talk about Tony not having accomplishments n shyt and how he was on a show created by Will and Jada.

Does all of that mean he can’t stand up for his brother? WTF

following their “logic” they’d let their boss fukk their wives and wouldn’t do shyt about it.

it makes no sense.:yeshrug:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I doubt Chris even wrote that joke. For one...it wasn't funny
Rob Mills the producer at ABC said the joke wasn't in the script. Will Packer the producer of the ceremony has also said the joke wasn't in the script or rehearsal. Chris was going off the cuff instead of just reading the teleprompter. He also insulted the nominee who won with Questlove by saying "Questlove and 3 white guys". Chris was recorded the day before saying he was going to make that joke. That was Chris, there was no other writer.

Daps
So basically Will SMith gave him stimulus package for his bum ass comedy career

why wasn't he at the Oscars to pack up his brother

Chris rock run outta tickets at the sambo section

nikka ain't said the name Tony Rock ever in they fukking life, but now wanna check for him

why wasn't he at the oscars to say this to will smith face, and back up his brother

oh yea, his brother ain't never brought him nowhere, and he on the chitlin circuit with fukking simore and in his 50's with zero accomplishments

losers gravitate to other losers

Damn this is worse than the slap

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i figured this shyt wasnt staged i i stantly thought of tony and if he was backstage. He stay with his brother.

and tony aint silly like chris. He has been known to lay hands of nikkas.

I am sure its on sight when he comes across will

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve met quite a few actually. But for the most part, it’s people not choosing a side. Basically saying Will was wrong but they understand and don’t wanna condemn him. But also feel bad for Chris. All of this virtue signaling from other black people who I KNOW prolly slapped quite a few people in they life is weird to me. I hate this Yin and Yang generation. It’s either u gotta be all the way on one end of the spectrum or the other. People refuse to be levelheaded.
Including their own damn kids, we know how those physical discipline threads usually go with the juelzing over how they turned out fine by catching azz whoopings :francis: