Tony Rock with that Pac rage on stage....:wow:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why are your family members at graduations, NFL draft, boxing matches, etc

This is prestige of the highest order of Chris Rock's industry, biggest night of the year, this is their party, it's their thing, it's their night, that's why people have invites with these events, they event their family so they can share that momen with them

you can network with other people etc

Eddie Murphy took Charlie Murphy everywhere with him, he lived Eddie Murphy lifestyle

see yall fukked up individuals, but yall get better everytime I post when I tell you about yourselves

fukk are you talking about? :dahell:

1. The Oscars cannot be compared to your local high school graduation; it's an invitation only event, with a lot of financial backing and a worldwide coverage. They can't let just anyone show up.
  2. Chris Rock wasn't even nominated for an award. But even if he was, why would he bring his brother? I imagine this event is a +1 type of situation, in which case Chris would most probably bring his wife
  3. Tony is his own man, with his own career. I'm sure he's proud his brother is at the Oscars doing his thing, but they're not joined at the hip. He's not going to be following his brother around everywhere he goes like a damn groupie. Tony got his own family to provide for.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I’ve met quite a few actually. But for the most part, it’s people not choosing a side. Basically saying Will was wrong but they understand and don’t wanna condemn him. But also feel bad for Chris. All of this virtue signaling from other black people who I KNOW prolly slapped quite a few people in they life is weird to me. I hate this Yin and Yang generation. It’s either u gotta be all the way on one end of the spectrum or the other. People refuse to be levelheaded.
I'm a huge fan of Will

But that was some HOE SHYT,

He had a right to be mad..but the way he went about it was so idiotic and out of character.

He needs to face the consequences like everyone else..cause truth be told, that was an exercise in PRIVILEGE which made him look even worse being able to stay and winning and partying. makes him even more un-relatable.

I actually feel bad for dude...he clearly has demons that stem from his relationship with women.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I remember when Tony was on Will & Jada show :mjlol:

3allofuscast3.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm a huge fan of Will

But that was some HOE SHYT,

He had a right to be mad..but the way he went about it was so idiotic and out of character.

He needs to face the consequences like everyone else..cause truth be told, that was an exercise in PRIVILEGE which made him look even worse being able to stay and winning and partying. makes him even more un-relatable.

I actually feel bad for dude...he clearly has demons that stem from his relationship with women.
Nah it was wack. But my thing is we can acknowledge what he did was wack without taking it TOO far. This is obviously out of character for him. I’ve seen people call this man everything but the devil himself and it’s weird.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I understand Tony's anger. But I just think he's going to make this worse.
I've always lived by the rule "If you got a problem with that man, go see that man."
Run up on Will Smith.
Chris hasn't said anything and his brothers out here talkin cash shyt is going to cause problems for Chris.

Tony is basically Chris Rock’s Jungle

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:bruh you don't need to google image to show the difference between 5 11 and 6'3. If no one can tell the difference, than you better off keeping it moving.
They trying to make it seem like Chris is Kevin Hart or Jadas height. I just thought I'd clear it up