TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER *CONFIRMED*; NXT OBLITERATES DYNAMITE; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Knew this was coming.... :beli: So that whole thread was for nothing then..

Prove me wrong. You dodge the thread despite saying you got pics from the SOHH days. You completely like ignored this thread but was heavy active in the Tony Stinks and various forms of threads.

Its eerie weird that folks that are even white just let it be known and respected. You would want the same effect right? All them times of you downplaying posters, shytting on people, and being this tryhard arrogant ass its time to put the money on the table and dance.

I'm tired of this breh. Each day this place gets miserable because you can't just let well enough and folks have to resort to ignore. fukk that, I speak from the heart and soul. I know something is fishy and goddammit if no one can't smell the seawater, I will address the elephant in the colliseum.

LETS DANCE!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But see that's the thing. He was criticizing the early booking. Which he has the right to do. Can you honestly blame anyone for not having faith in the current booking? Haven't seen anyone wish failure on either one. I could be wrong. You got triggered by the post or the actual poster:manny:

I criticize AEW's booking all the time.... even today's PPV was thrown together for the most part. My issue wasn't anything to do with creative because creative is hit or miss, mostly miss if I'm judging off the last couple years.

But that has nothing to do with people hoping Lashley fails or the weird threads about Mercedes, etc.. That is pitiful wish posting simply because people have left one company and gone to another.

I don't care about any of that. I was a Lashley fan in WWE and I'll be a Lashley fan if he does end up in AEW. I was a Lashley fan when he was in TNA.

I don't CARE where my favorites wrestle. I want to watch them regardless.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I criticize AEW's booking all the time.... even today's PPV was thrown together for the most part. My issue wasn't anything to do with creative because creative is hit or miss, mostly miss if I'm judging off the last couple years.

But that has nothing to do with people hoping Lashley fails or the weird threads about Mercedes, etc.. That is pitiful wish posting simply because people have left one company and gone to another.

I don't care about any of that. I was a Lashley fan in WWE and I'll be a Lashley fan if he does end up in AEW. I was a Lashley fan when he was in TNA.

I don't CARE where my favorites wrestle. I want to watch them regardless.

If that's the case, why you're giving people hell for gifs and funny Dub things...like half these posters are not going to tune in and get sports entertained. I mean my gawd dude you were on fire for a goddamn day and a half with this nonsense. Like I'm tired. Bad enough I had a shyt week and I gotta go to the form of entertainment and safe haven for fukkery FOR THIS NONSENSE!

You talk about giving Dub shyt but its always in this filter undertone voice to balance out the appreciation. No different from a news journalist hiding biases for a different political party. Now I get it, if you are a fan of course you can go hard like countless others. But how dare you shyt and cause confusion all over this subforum and in general because of your own insecurities with life.

I'm like this enough is enough:

Kill the koala by showing your hand. We have been dancing all over this thread instead of the one at the time. fukk bringing the posters, bring you and me. NOW!

DANCE!

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’m a fan of Lashley I never said I wanted him to fail

But I seen numerous times already Tony brings in someone & does nothing with them sorry for not being optimistic about Tony bringing in a over 200lbs black man when I’ve seen Tony book BIG men & BLACK men like shyt:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm tired of this breh. Each day this place gets miserable because you can't just let well enough and folks have to resort to ignore. fukk that, I speak from the heart and soul. I know something is fishy and goddammit if no one can't smell the seawater, I will address the elephant in the colliseum

I get tagged into these threads. How many times has someone said "he won't post in here".... I'm posting in here and now you're upset. fukk that. You're blaming ME for the turmoil in TSC? Post in the live threads... I'm in there. I'm in NXT. I'm in the PLEs. I'm in the RAW threads. Nothing ever pops off in those threads and you know it, you are in here lying trying to protect people... So what's going to happen...is either I get this bet with everyone included or it's not happening because that's the only way it's changing. You can continue to try to bait me but you already played yourself with the "he will just get a friend" laughable....sewing the seeds of doubt before it even takes place.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I get tagged into these threads. How many times has someone said "he won't post in here".... I'm posting in here and now you're upset. fukk that. You're blaming ME for the turmoil in TSC? Post in the live threads... I'm in there. I'm in NXT. I'm in the PLEs. I'm in the RAW threads. Nothing ever pops off in those threads and you know it, you are in here lying trying to protect people... So what's going to happen...is either I get this bet with everyone included or it's not happening because that's the only way it's changing. You can continue to try to bait me but you already played yourself with the "he will just get a friend" laughable....sewing the seeds of doubt before it even takes place.
Not baiting you, I want to see your true colors breh :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You talk about giving Dub shyt but its always in this filter undertone voice to balance out the appreciation. No different from a news journalist hiding biases for a different political party.

No, that's called having nuance. I can appreciate the good things AEW does or their accomplishments like the WBD media deal but also shyt on the booking and creative when it's stupid.... that's what a NORMAL person does.

As for WWE, I can't even really remember the last time I truly criticized something. If I'm causing chaos, then EXPLAIN to me why the NXT, RAW, PLE threads are perfectly fine with everyone enjoying themselves and laughing, joking, etc?

I've said this many times and you keep dodging it. You are jumping out the window to save people in this thread and I'm not allowing that to happen.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No, that's called having nuance. I can appreciate the good things AEW does or their accomplishments like the WBD media deal but also shyt on the booking and creative when it's stupid.... that's what a NORMAL person does.

As for WWE, I can't even really remember the last time I truly criticized something. If I'm causing chaos, then EXPLAIN to me why the NXT, RAW, PLE threads are perfectly fine with everyone enjoying themselves and laughing, joking, etc?

I've said this many times and you keep dodging it. You are jumping out the window to save people in this thread and I'm not allowing that to happen.

For the millionth time I'm not protecting "them"
I'm ending this madness once and for all.

If you are not dancing, I'll get back on my horse and let it be then.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Just as I expected. I raise points and they are ignored, proving nothing will really change :mjlol:

No different from you cutting off people's posts to fulfil your own desires.

I'm not for the talking and sneak disses. You prove your true colors and quite frankly I see you as a yella belly varmint.

*Spits tobacco*